aquosdrago? hes not online 😀 im guessing uu want a friendly? not towards the scoreboard?
AquosDrago, you aquos bakugan versus
find someone else 2 brawl 😉
if ii were u, STAY CLEAR OF HER 😀
Good point. :-[
emily is very very good, and im only ranked huit!
I still don't think I'm going to lose to a girl. ( I hope)
aquos spin ravenoid stand on emilys gate card!
HOLY CRAP,I COMPLETED MY LIFE GOAL. SORRY SW,BUT YOUR NOT HAVING YOUR PICTURE,THIS PIC IS MINE,I MADE IT,BACK OFF. IT IS SO DANG AWESOME,LOOK AT ITS EPICNESS,LOOK AT IT!
my request, my rules 😛 ;D
My pictureI created itMY RULES
Ok? ???
It can't be because naga would have a horn on his neck not head.
Its naga ud isnt out yet.
got the game and completed it
youve got the game? how? it comes owt in like two days?
i'm gonna get it the 30th, or the 3rd, but i have to wait till christmas :'( >:(
b4l, i've been going all over about this, could you make me a verias banner? blu and brown backround the words" Primate of the Century"
i still need the banner 😉 18 days is a LONG time :'(
oh sack this, ill do your banner
thx emmy you are a lifesaver 😀 X(
what system?
most likely ds(EVERYONE WANTS A PEARL HAOS NAGA)