Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,826 through 15,840 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #313757
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    byee off shopping be like an hour x

    #313756
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    okay, my card!

    #313754
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Which card. Remember to post which card you landed on.

    #313752
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    umm okay then :S okay, gatecard set!aquos ravenoid stand!630g's

    #313751
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what!!? i dont get right u opened ur gate card which lowest gpower wins okay got that 😉 1:1 then what?you have another hammergorem?

    It's the same one. I just rerolled it.

    #313750
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I say AYE!!!!

    #313749
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what!!? i dont get right u opened ur gate card which lowest gpower wins okay got that 😉 1:1 then what?you have another hammergorem?

    #313748
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll H. Gorem on yours.

    #313747
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll my Pyrus Hammer Gorem (420g) on mineGC: Overhang lowest g-power winsYou: 650gMe: 420g1:1

    #313745
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ii guess uu set a card then quick sand!i gain 60 u gain 80 ima at 440your at 530lowest gpower wins 😀 1:0pearl aquos drago stand on his card ( which ii assume u set )550g's

    #313744
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC set. I roll Pyrus Juggernoid (450g) on yours.

    #313742
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    #313741
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    made a topic ur go 😉

    #313740
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ??? I guess. ??? ;D I'm cool.

    #313738
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Lawl dan.I do not Think we have Met?i think you Just left as i arrived? not Really sure. AnywaysOHHAI

    same as em 😉 bt ive read abowt uu :L IM YOUR TOP STALKER

Viewing 15 posts - 15,826 through 15,840 (of 45,228 total)