Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,811 through 15,825 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #313791
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    omd im soo confused :L bear with me :Lgatecard open!ravenoid character!me : 630 + 150 + 150 = 930you : 420 + 60 = 480

    #313789
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I rolled Hammer Gorem ( H. Gorem for short) on your card.

    #313787
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Good idea. I try to do that brawls now.

    #313786
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you have to rollmy ravenoid is on my card 😀

    #313785
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I am ready when you are.

    #313784
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I am back 8)

    #313783
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    umm.. you win that one :Lhaos tigrerra stand on my card400g'syou want her emilyy 😀

    #313781
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    how can uu be on 630g's?

    #313779
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    back

    #313778
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yea 630g's

    #313776
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you guys are retards the game is wicked

    #313767
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    On my card or yours?Bakugan brawl, bakugan stand, HM Haos delta drago 650gs on my card

    On your gatecard and I need to do homework so can you postpone our match until 12:35?

    #313763
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think 630g because he used it in another brawl.

    #313761
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gatecard set. Bakugan brawl, Aquos Preyas Diablo (610g) stand.

    #313758
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    All right. :( The brawl is postpone until you get back right?

Viewing 15 posts - 15,811 through 15,825 (of 45,228 total)