Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,796 through 15,810 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #313810
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yea okay, blonde moment, uu read my other post?!

    #313809
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    They did this with the marbles but they never did anything bout it besides give kids prizes… if they do this, they had better give it a Cameo or make it an important character… Or else we would all rage.

    #313807
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    do uu have any bakugan in ur used pile?

    No, since you beat my Hammer Gorem and Juggernoid.

    #313806
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    umm… aquos spin ravenoid stand!630g'swhen uu open ur gate card !!ability activate?!aquos 2! swap one of ur bakugan from ur unused pile to the gate were on now!

    #313805
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Where did you ever get that idea…? The mods on the community sure wouldn't say that.

    #313804
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate card set.I roll Pyrus Helios (680g) on my gatecard.

    #313803
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    the new season might be called gundalian invasion or gundalian is a possibility for season using the story line of the bakugan video game

    #313802
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    okay,,its 2:1 to me your turn to set a gatecard!

    #313801
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    NO I DIDNT COUNTER

    #313799
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I use my Tri-pod epsilon to change my Diablo to pyrusMe: 750gscan you counter?

    #313798
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    NO I DIDNT COUNTER

    #313796
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I thought you asked to counter but if you did no.

    #313795
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have two questions1. What is Delta Drago's attrubite?2. What are the scores for the card?

    #313793
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    YOU ROLLED ON MY CARD!!! SO DID II !!!

    #313792
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, your roll

Viewing 15 posts - 15,796 through 15,810 (of 45,228 total)