Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,781 through 15,795 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #313833
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Did I use a blue card in this brawl? If not , ability activate; BlazeMe 830gI said Pyrus not aquos and if so. oops, I guess I banned then.

    #313830
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ability activate !bronz launcher +100830

    #313829
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    the admin vendetta has used cursing words several times i havmnt cursed once to him or anyone else

    #313828
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah I know NOW!!!!! This is embarrassing. :-[

    #313826
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Aug. This sucks. I shouldn't have lost. Even worst, to a girl. >:(

    #313823
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC: HadesMe: 650gYou: 730gabilities: Touch of FireMe: 750gcounter

    #313821
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    open the gate card?

    #313820
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Juggernoid. sheesh

    #313819
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OPEN YOUR GATE CARD COS IT HAS HELIOS ON IT!!!THEN SWAP YOUR BAKUGAN WITH ONE OF

    #313818
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll ventus Cosmic Ingram (670gs) on your gatecard.

    #313817
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I can't remember.

    #313815
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan brawl, Darkus Alpha Hydranoid (670gs) stand.GC: Stand Off ( no abilities )Me: 730gYou: 660gcounter?

    #313814
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    dwumm... aquos spin ravenoid stand!630g'swhen uu open ur gate card !!ability activate?!aquos 2!swap one of ur bakugan from ur unused pile to the gate were on now!

    #313813
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I confused. What does that mean? ???

    #313811
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh, so you had a haos version of epsilon. 😮 Since I can't use ability cards, I can't counter.

Viewing 15 posts - 15,781 through 15,795 (of 45,228 total)