Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,766 through 15,780 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #313900
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    A little late, but here we go…I'd like to sign up for moderator for the off topic section, seeing as how it's not only one of the only sections without a moderator, but also because of how it's starting to spam up again like before. I'm one of the main GDers (along with Lux, but he's mod of the BVG section), and I will promise to moderate the section well, and keep noobs where they belong (since I visit the section, like, 20 times a day). I know I can't do it alone, but that's what HM and Baku are for.

    #313893
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    I think its wierd how you call the blue packaging the normal one, the foil one is the only one I"ve ever seen. THats really odd...

    I haven;'t ever seen a single foil version in my life until now...

    Really? Wow, maybe its because we got them later or something. I can't really think of any other way that I'd have seen them and not the blue ones. When I came in this topic and saw the blue ones I'm like "What is up witht hat?"

    Again, I like Swave's idea, they changed it to attract holiday buyers.

    #313892
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Fatty Whale~Wait, which is the last tourney, SN? I'm right about to finish up the 'UBT'...

    #313889
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    KSSU has a guard function? ._.Then again BOTH my L/R buttons don't work... I blame action replay >:0Good thing you can still activate abilities by touching the card during the minigame...

    #313885
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I still say you need to fix that because the process of smashing buttons could continue.

    #313881
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You need to get that fixed.

    #313867
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Hey, why do we need an emulator to play the game!?I already downloaded it on my NDS and played it on my NDS.Don't you have the R4 card?That card is a piece of memory card that you can put some game in it and insert to the DS and play!Download the emulator is a SILLY action to me.

    yoshi just got angry, BEWAREMind you, you're 10, no one cares what you think.

    #313859
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I meant to say the beginning. ::)

    #313702
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It's a good collection but what do you mean by “flip”?

    #313700
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    were calling this a draw lmaoo, ive packed my bakugan away, and its too confusing

    #313711
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My idea is to roll the neo dragonoid on the building gate GC. Then activate the Maxus Dragonoid ability card during the battle. Finally play each trap in order in attrubite changes to play the Maxus Dragonoid. :)

    #313850
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    first evo then silent core

    What do you mean? ???

    #313839
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    okay ii win :L good game (Y)

    Then the brawl is not over yet.

    #313838
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Pyrus Helios on your gate card. ???

    #313837
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    okay ii win :L good game (Y)

Viewing 15 posts - 15,766 through 15,780 (of 45,228 total)