Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,751 through 15,765 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #313930
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hm… What version of No$gba is it? And where did you download the game/emulator?

    Its a ROM, correct? THere's nothing you can do about it except re downloading it. And would someone tell me already where they got theres from? I knew I should have kept it in the recycling bin but nooooo I went and emptied it >_>

    Try using something like Romulation, that's where most people got it from... Aside from me giving them a download XD

    #313928
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    One thing, it is a pearl bakugan. It's just a pearl bakugan with no attrubite.

    Which means it takes the highlighted bonus but as Esky said, can't be played with a trap and cannot recieve bonuses (or even be used with) attribute dealing cards.

    Yes, it does get the highlighted bonus but that's about it.

    #313925
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    HOLY CRAP,I COMPLETED MY LIFE GOAL. SORRY SW,BUT YOUR NOT HAVING YOUR PICTURE,THIS PIC IS MINE,I MADE IT,BACK OFF. IT IS SO DANG AWESOME,LOOK AT ITS EPICNESS,LOOK AT IT!10yqirl.gif

    my request, my rules 😛 ;D

    My pictureI created itMY RULES

    if i never had requested it, YOU never would have made it :-

    #313923
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I didn't know that. >:(

    #313920
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    One thing, it is a pearl bakugan. It's just a pearl bakugan with no attrubite.

    #313918
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It can be used in a brawl, but it will recieve no gate bonuses, ability bonuses, and can't be used with a trap.

    #313916
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    DS>allAnd wrong section, and try actually making this a poll.

    #313914
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You can use naga in brawls right?

    #313913
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Your voice is nice. :) Are you british?

    Duh, she lives in the UK...

    #313908
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i dont kno if therre is already a topic on this but i got the bakuganvideo game with the naga and so since it doesnt have an attribute i deciced it should be like a transparent bakugan and copy its opponents attributesorry if someone already made a topic like this

    It has no attribute, since it is not clear. It's for collectors only.

    #313906
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Your voice is nice. :) Are you british?

    #313905
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    AYE AYE CAPTAIN.Best suggestion in a while, might actually happen.

    HAS happened. Go check.

    #313903
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    touhou_manly.jpg

    #313902
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What exactly is Touhou anyway? I have seen some stuff about it (mainly here), but I still don't really know what it is.

    Touhou is a series of games RELIGION based mainly around little girls shooting each other with lasers.

    #313901
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    Hey, why do we need an emulator to play the game!?I already downloaded it on my NDS and played it on my NDS.Don't you have the R4 card?That card is a piece of memory card that you can put some game in it and insert to the DS and play!Download the emulator is a SILLY action to me.

    yoshi just got angry, BEWAREMind you, you're 10, no one cares what you think.

    Lol, not angry just being myself is all, I honestly don't see how using an emulator is silly or stupid in any way.

    Plus the fact that I don't have an R4 card...

Viewing 15 posts - 15,751 through 15,765 (of 45,228 total)