Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,736 through 15,750 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #313976
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Not you. Darkusmaster96. :- :-[ 😉

    #313965
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Huhhh. I'll see what I can do…

    #313956
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm fine. I think I know what I need to do. And I think you know.

    #313962
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    We're still friends. What made you think we're not? 😉 ???

    #313960
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    One thing, it is a pearl bakugan. It's just a pearl bakugan with no attrubite.

    Which means it takes the highlighted bonus but as Esky said, can't be played with a trap and cannot recieve bonuses (or even be used with) attribute dealing cards.

    Yes, it does get the highlighted bonus but that's about it.

    #313954
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Cool, Darkrai pics! I have Darkrai in Pokemon Platinum, along with SHAYMIN!!!

    #313951
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No its not im a month or two you will get better 😉 and im taking yo 😉 off my PM Banned list i want you and me to be friends

    Sorry for the way I acted. The bakugan are good, it's

    #313950
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Uh, someone carrying a rock up the stairs! The rock isn't moving, the guy holding it is!CAN I PLEASE HAVE AN ANSWER TO MAH RIDDLE

    #313944
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I treat it as a normal pearl without an attribute set.. So, if you have an ability that works with whatever the highlighted boost is (Like Pyrus 2/Cleansing Fire), then you could use it an ability or trap.

    No, you cannot. It doesn't change the attribute, just gives it that boost. It stays attributeless. That's why it's called a COLLECTOR'S Naga.

    #313943
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    And the answer to STD's riddle is a rock on an escalator.

    #313941
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sure, lemme dig it up…

    #313940
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Now for a new riddle!If eggs equals toast, and toast equals milk, what do I eat for BREAKFAST?

    #313938
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    There are only 3 Atmoses...Why don't you want all the Stugs?

    'Cause RL Stug is fail. RL Atmos is win, however.

    #313936
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I treat it as a normal pearl without an attribute set.. So, if you have an ability that works with whatever the highlighted boost is (Like Pyrus 2/Cleansing Fire), then you could use it an ability or trap.

    #313934
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The stairs is an escelator! I WIN!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 15,736 through 15,750 (of 45,228 total)