Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,721 through 15,735 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #314061
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The rug -3-

    #314060
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    V left,so im facing Kiohl instead!

    #314059
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ah, I didn't know that. Thanks for letting me know.

    #314052
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    -Add a gender choice option-Make it so that you actually can choose the Gates you set/ACs you play in the battle arena (from main menu)

    #314033
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    the steps ;D

    #314029
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Dunno, haven't gotten him yet.Also, the guardians only come in their proper attribute... Like Harpus only is in Ventus, Tentaclear is ony Haos, etc...

    #314021
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yoshi, empty teim

    #314014
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    let it rock- by kevin rudolf

    #314011
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Any touhou song, by ZUN.

    #314010
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    1) Yes, but I don't know when.2)At the point I am, Drago is only a Delta.

    #314000
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok.yoshi: you are and don't go easy.

    #313999
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    1-3) I dunno, haven't beaten it yet.4)When you level up from nine, you hit 'Max'. So, it's 10.

    #313992
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I've brawled you enough. I'll brawl yoshi this time.

    #313989
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm not confronting him here. But if comes soon, let me know ok. 😀

    #313987
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wrong section.To answer... 1) Most likely not2)Yes, but you have to defeat people in the 'Park' section with an exclamation mark over their head, some will unlock bakugan, some will unlock cards.3)As far as I've gotten, no.

Viewing 15 posts - 15,721 through 15,735 (of 45,228 total)