Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,706 through 15,720 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #314083
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok.

    #314049
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I flip spined my bakugan and got ventus preyus diablo (450gs) on mine.

    #314044
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I hate losing to girls.

    lol, I dunno what to tell you. I'm ready now BTW I'll make the topic soon

    All ready did it.

    #314043
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Ok, went to Game Stop, exchanged it for a new copy, SAME THING HAPPENS, turns out my DSi was completely screwed up. The game works perfect on my Lite, so I'll have to play it on that for now. I gotta send my DSi for repair. Not only because of this, but I've been putting it off for a while. My R Button broke a long time ago so yeah...Good part is, I gave the new copy back for my old one because all my data is on that one. So everything's alright now, just gotta get my DSi fixed.

    *Changes title to "WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!?!?!?!? DSI GLITCH!?!?!?!?!?"*Lol, well thats good tha you got it to work, and like I said you'd have been screwed had it not been for Gamestop lolBTW my Lite had its R (Maybe L, I forget) broken since forever but it works occasionally, and to get it to work I just smush it in a bit untill the button registers. All in all its fine, but good to hear that you've got it working fine.

    <_<

    #314039
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Lions, heard it countless times.ALSO CAN I EAT MY WAY OUT OF THE PICKLE I LIKE PICKLES*remembers the NP incident*Now I don't want a pickle

    #314077
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bmf, you can only set gate cards when there are none in the field.

    Then i take back that.....I have to go,we will finish tommorow Kiohl!

    #314075
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I never was able to figure that oone out… I've heard it a few times, but never could get it. DX

    #314074
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I don't think I've ever seen stairs with a rug (maybe once)I think this one has been done before, but I'll post it anyway:Two Fathers and two sons go fishing together.

    #314073
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i found this pic online who is wolfboy?

    #314072
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bmf, you can only set gate cards when there are none in the field.

    #314071
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I don't think I've ever seen stairs with a rug (maybe once)I think this one has been done before, but I'll post it anyway:Two Fathers and two sons go fishing together.

    #314070
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate card, SET.Bakugan brawl! Subterra Foxbat stand. (Lands on your Gate card with 730 G-Power)

    Uggh. Um......I open gate,Teamwork.Me: 800You: 850Ehh,no need to waste my card. Knowing you can counter it and win anyways.You-1Me-0GC SET,TIME TO BRAWL! 300 G Fear Ripper Pyrus on my card. Walla,make a move Kiohl and my trap will be pulled,whether you land on my card or not,your still gonna be jacked up someway.HA HA HA

    #314068
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I hate losing to girls.

    #314064
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    HOLY CRAP,I COMPLETED MY LIFE GOAL. SORRY SW,BUT YOUR NOT HAVING YOUR PICTURE,THIS PIC IS MINE,I MADE IT,BACK OFF. IT IS SO DANG AWESOME,LOOK AT ITS EPICNESS,LOOK AT IT!10yqirl.gif

    my request, my rules 😛 ;D

    My pictureI created itMY RULES

    if i never had requested it, YOU never would have made it :-

    Ya well i made it,its my time,my effort,so Back off or get a new 1.

    #314063
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I play red ability card Learn From Experience. Since I lost a battle with a Pyrus or Haos bakugan, this allows me to draw any one red ability card from my collection and add it to my unused pile.Then, Haos Mega Nemus stands on my card @ 720G.Gate card, open! Gold gate card Proper Motivation. The bakugan whose player has the fewest gate cards in their used pile at the start of the battle gets +200G.Subterra Primo Vulcan: 650 + 10 = 660Haos Mega Nemus: 720 + 100 + 200 = 1020

Viewing 15 posts - 15,706 through 15,720 (of 45,228 total)