Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,691 through 15,705 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #314136
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    i found this pic online who is wolfboy?

    If your not wollfboy then brawl me in the bakudome and will find out

    ok

    #314132
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It's not your fault. I just saw that it would've been a more accurate title, SN wanted to change it back. It's not a big deal. Let it go.

    #314124
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It was an appropriate name change seeing as how the problem was with his DSi instead of the bakugan.

    #314121
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Comsic Ingram (670gs) on your gatecard.

    #314118
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    But when ya think about it it was the Dsi's glitch not the bakugan games's. So the title change seemed appropriate to me. But it doesn't really matter. Ma bad.

    Yeah, you tend to abuse your power the most if you ask me, I mean I only use it if somethings wrong, I dont change things to my preference!

    #314117
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    But when ya think about it it was the Dsi's glitch not the bakugan games's. So the title change seemed appropriate to me. But it doesn't really matter. Ma bad.

    #314112
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I didn't notice what gatecard you used so no counters. I have only 1 ability left.

    #314107
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    We swap attrubites.

    #314103
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I use color swap.

    #314101
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    naga=snake monster resembling a gorgon=medusavulcan=minataur

    ???

    #314097
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So you telling me for 42 guys there's 1 girl?

    #314094
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll ventus Garganoid (570gs) on you gatecard.

    #314093
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Currently it would be Wake up by Arcade Fire, or Vanilla Twilight by Owl City!!![youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zdNdjF-htY[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aENY16Mjw6k[/youtube]

    #314088
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC: HadesMe and You: 600gsability: UpdraftMe: 740gscounter

    #314086
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    dez moines by devil wears prada

Viewing 15 posts - 15,691 through 15,705 (of 45,228 total)