Then you win then.Man, I need some wins. :'(
uu have to play it at the START OF THE BATTLE! my haos2 card seys play at the start of the battle, cant do it at the end or the middle!
Anyone else? ??? 😮
It might say "play at the start of a battle", but can I still use it is the question. :- ???
It might say “play at the start of a battle”, but can I still use it is the question.
wth. :- this is the website to show you what it really does. http://www.toywiz.com/bkgadoom.html
not really, its at the start of the battle
I can't use the doom card right?
ability activate!mega impact!ii gain +80 ima at 870
GC: Light BurstMe:840gYou: 790gcounter?
subttera clayf stand!700g's
GC set. I roll Alpha Hydra (670g) on mine.
drago ur go 😉 set a gate and roll
Can't let you do that, AP. Haos 2 is at the start of a battle, which has been confirmed as to right after the gate is flipped over.And yes, AP won that match. Carry on.2/1 AquosPlayer in the lead.
How and what does "crushing blow" do?
http://www.toywiz.com/bkcrushingblow.html
oh okay then :S your go drago?!it was a lowest gpower one :Lur roll 😉 2:1does that mean ii havent used my haos2?