Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,586 through 15,600 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #314363
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It was a good brawl.

    #314361
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I guess that means I go first. GC set! Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand! Aquos Laserman 250G on my gate!

    #314355
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I will think of a Ventus strat that might beat him. Or use my Aquos one, idk.

    #314353
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm 12.

    #314352
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    HE WOULD BE SUPER EPIC ;D ok, he can be a bowling ball, he's too fat that he lost sight of his arms and legs, he's a vegan, he has wings but they broke under his weight(better esky?)

    ...I have no comment, seeing as how OG Verias is supposed to be like a ninja ape, why would he get fat >_>

    how about veribat a fuzion bakugan? 8) verias+foxbat=a flying monkey, quick call the cops(or the wicked witch of the west)

    #314349
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan Trap, Subterra Zoack attribute change to Ventus.Ability card activate, Ventus. Now the Gate card is Crushing Blow. You can't use ability cards, and lowest G-Power wins.Me: 300+70=370You: 650+80=730Since you can't do anything, I win. Good game.

    ^OOPS, forgot about that one, personally if you ask me, activating a trap to change your attribute, and then activating a play at the start of a battle card shouldnt work, since the beginning move was a trap, but I got outlawed, so yeah!

    #314347
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well, My Kiohl Brawl just ended with me losing. Maybe this will turn things around. Who goes first?

    #314344
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I lost to Kiohl.

    #314343
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    (dang) Alright.

    #314341
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    … dang, copied my exact strat. Good game, maybe we can brawl again sometime!

    #314339
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hm completed it days ago ;D

    #314336
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think that can be arranged, but NO BIG GAME, ok?

    #314335
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ;D speaking of Owl City, I also have another favorite song-Fireflies!

    by a-teens, or breaking benjamen? 😮

    #314333
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Like I said, I have my own little way to win.

    #314331
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    P.S. Naruto I have my own little way on how to win despite those cards.

Viewing 15 posts - 15,586 through 15,600 (of 45,228 total)