Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,571 through 15,585 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #314421
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    It's not a fake import it's real: http://cgi.ebay.com/Darkus-Alpha-Percival-770G-BAKUGAN-NEW-VESTROIA-2_W0QQitemZ330339839554QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4ce9c9ee42In the words of my heroes "Ha ha Suck It!"

    Its way Fake, the US release is 720, not 770, Im sorry if yours is way uberly fake/cheap/customized, but even you should know its not an official U.S./Canada release, and most likely will NEVER be, so how about you play fairly, and win with chivalry!!!

    You need to stop crying so much. FYI the US release was 730 and is now 750. The Alpha Percival is not fake or customized, thats legit G-Power, jut not in America...

    You need to stop being a female dog, I am not crying, I am stating that V needs to use high fake g's to win, the Us release is now 750, by 1 bakugan, that doesnt permit for all the knock offs to be legible now, we all know that that bakugan was a total fake!

    #314409
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i'll leave bb forever if i know this :- if i never had gave you the idea, would you have created it?

    I would more likely. I am always thinking of new ideas,im sure i wouldeventually use Stunky. So yes i would!

    #314404
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    Yah... You might want my help next time.

    Yes, V knows the game better than anyone. I cant believe the pointless mistakes you made, BMF.

    Shut up,you moron. You don't know crap about brawling,so get lost!

    WOAH, No need to be so Hostile, and V is a good brawler, but hes not perfect, thats just an automattic assumption everyone makes!

    Damn straight.Bmf do you want to start taking my help now?

    #314403
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    as do we all :- go church boy! ;)(sorry sooners, that had to come out sooner or later :-[ :D) I MADE A FUNNY WITH YOUR NAME AGAIN :-[ 😀

    ^Somebody needs to Ban this guy, talk about UBER ANNOYANCE!!!

    #314400
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    as do we all :- go church boy! ;)(sorry sooners, that had to come out sooner or later :-[ :D) I MADE A FUNNY WITH YOUR NAME AGAIN :-[ 😀

    #314399
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ready when you are. (Sorry for double post.)

    #314396
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sure, I roll Aquos Saurus (350gs) on yours.

    #314392
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Can we change one rule? How about we can use traps?

    #314384
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, it is your roll. Don't try to rip me off.

    #314383
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Suwako FTW.

    #314379
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC: OverhangMe: 250gsYou: 720gslowest gs winsI win, your roll.

    #314378
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brawl, Aquos Neo Drago 620G on your gate

    #314373
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i'll leave bb forever if i know this :- if i never had gave you the idea, would you have created it?

    #314369
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Pyrus Reaper (250gs) on mine.

    #314367
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Dude, Sub-Terra person, I could easily make you a crap avatar like that. It's not hard and it would take 5 minutes.

    you talking to me? :-[ i didn't notice :-[





    HOLY CRAP,I COMPLETED MY LIFE GOAL. SORRY SW,BUT YOUR NOT HAVING YOUR PICTURE,THIS PIC IS MINE,I MADE IT,BACK OFF. IT IS SO DANG AWESOME,LOOK AT ITS EPICNESS,LOOK AT IT!10yqirl.gif

    my request, my rules 😛 ;D

    My pictureI created itMY RULES

    if i never had requested it, YOU never would have made it :-

    Ya well i made it,its my time,my effort,so Back off or get a new 1.

    i'll back off IF i can figure out how to make it move >:( (you gonna be defensive around ashley's too? :-)

    Ya well no! Go find it yourself and leave me alone,stop thrashing my dang topic! BACK OFF SW,ITS NOT YOUR PICTURE,I MADE IT,ITS MINE,SO LEAVE ME ALONE!

Viewing 15 posts - 15,571 through 15,585 (of 45,228 total)