Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,556 through 15,570 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #314511
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    THIS IS NOW THE OFFICIAL SPAM TOPIC, SPAM IT UP.You just lost, that is all.

    #314509
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hola, I am not so hostile, I had to read the Odyssey last year, major bummer :-

    #314505
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'd rather not say…

    #314497
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Just Roll. >:(

    #314489
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    translucent with 580gs.

    #314486
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well, first I have to Gate Card Set since all the gate cards are gone now…Aaaaand...Haos Griffon stands on my card @ 300G.I play Light Wind and pull Darkus Alpha Percival onto my card.Gate Card Open: Overhang. The bakugan with the lowest G-power total wins the battle.Since this has to happen at the start of a battle: I play Haos 2. Since your bakugan has a printed G-power that is 160 or higher than mine, one of your used gate cards ends up in my used pile.Haos Griffon: 300 + 150 = 450Darkus Alpha Percival: 600 + 50 = 650

    #314476
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I don't understand, how do win that brawl.

    We're the same attribute and I have more G-power...

    Gs of percival

    #314470
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I don't understand, how do win that brawl.

    #314451
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Look I'm sorry alright. This battle is just between me and SN and I wanna keep it that way.

    #314450
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ;D speaking of Owl City, I also have another favorite song-Fireflies!

    No duh, Fireflies has become their most generic song, most of everyone in society you ask will know it, or at least know the tune!

    #314442
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    AND MARISA, EVERYONE ALWAYS FORGETS MARISA >:I

    #314437
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster







    It's not a fake import it's real: http://cgi.ebay.com/Darkus-Alpha-Percival-770G-BAKUGAN-NEW-VESTROIA-2_W0QQitemZ330339839554QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4ce9c9ee42In the words of my heroes "Ha ha Suck It!"

    Its way Fake, the US release is 720, not 770, Im sorry if yours is way uberly fake/cheap/customized, but even you should know its not an official U.S./Canada release, and most likely will NEVER be, so how about you play fairly, and win with chivalry!!!

    You need to stop crying so much. FYI the US release was 730 and is now 750. The Alpha Percival is not fake or customized, thats legit G-Power, jut not in America...

    You need to stop being a female dog, I am not crying, I am stating that V needs to use high fake g's to win, the Us release is now 750, by 1 bakugan, that doesnt permit for all the knock offs to be legible now, we all know that that bakugan was a total fake!

    WHy are you picking on me? There are various 730-750 bakugan, and the 770G Bakugan isn't fake. Both Percivals are real, from factories, just as that stupid Cannon that TKE has. Is that fake too since we've never seen it before?

    Stop bending my words, I know they are not fake, the thing is their g's are obviously knock offs, you will NEVER go to the store and buy a 770 darkus alpha Percival, thats my point!!!

    And... Who EVER said that we cant use them?Huh?Just Screw off and let them brawl.

    Well not V, since he uses them, whatever V says you'll obey, so screw off, and while your at it... screw...Nevermind!

    #314434
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster





    It's not a fake import it's real: http://cgi.ebay.com/Darkus-Alpha-Percival-770G-BAKUGAN-NEW-VESTROIA-2_W0QQitemZ330339839554QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4ce9c9ee42In the words of my heroes "Ha ha Suck It!"

    Its way Fake, the US release is 720, not 770, Im sorry if yours is way uberly fake/cheap/customized, but even you should know its not an official U.S./Canada release, and most likely will NEVER be, so how about you play fairly, and win with chivalry!!!

    You need to stop crying so much. FYI the US release was 730 and is now 750. The Alpha Percival is not fake or customized, thats legit G-Power, jut not in America...

    You need to stop being a female dog, I am not crying, I am stating that V needs to use high fake g's to win, the Us release is now 750, by 1 bakugan, that doesnt permit for all the knock offs to be legible now, we all know that that bakugan was a total fake!

    WHy are you picking on me? There are various 730-750 bakugan, and the 770G Bakugan isn't fake. Both Percivals are real, from factories, just as that stupid Cannon that TKE has. Is that fake too since we've never seen it before?

    Stop bending my words, I know they are not fake, the thing is their g's are obviously knock offs, you will NEVER go to the store and buy a 770 darkus alpha Percival, thats my point!!!

    #314433
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    It's not a fake import it's real: http://cgi.ebay.com/Darkus-Alpha-Percival-770G-BAKUGAN-NEW-VESTROIA-2_W0QQitemZ330339839554QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4ce9c9ee42In the words of my heroes "Ha ha Suck It!"

    Its way Fake, the US release is 720, not 770, Im sorry if yours is way uberly fake/cheap/customized, but even you should know its not an official U.S./Canada release, and most likely will NEVER be, so how about you play fairly, and win with chivalry!!!

    You need to stop crying so much. FYI the US release was 730 and is now 750. The Alpha Percival is not fake or customized, thats legit G-Power, jut not in America...

    You need to stop being a female dog, I am not crying, I am stating that V needs to use high fake g's to win, the Us release is now 750, by 1 bakugan, that doesnt permit for all the knock offs to be legible now, we all know that that bakugan was a total fake!

    Don't call her that word.

    #314422
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you brawling or what? >:(

Viewing 15 posts - 15,556 through 15,570 (of 45,228 total)