Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,541 through 15,555 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #314605
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Are you implying a Yaoi/Beastality relationship here? Eww...

    ^ | e_o

    #314604
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    6:21 AM

    #314603
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I've never heard of a Pearl Aquos Frosch, it came in BakuSwap packeging, right?

    #314601
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    its a pearl aquos forsch 😮 so i'd say so 😉

    #314600
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    OMG, Im versing Kiohl, im really surprised, I didnt think I would have to verse him intill the finals. (For those of you who hav noticed I thought I'd go far, But now Im doomed, But im still smiling ;D.)

    Well you never know, I beat Kiohl in the official Bakuganbuzz tourney although it was mostly due to a slip up on his part. So just hope for a slip up, though I doubt he'd let it happen again.

    Lol, then I dont know what to do.Though once again both me and my opponent are on at different time. (I hate school!), So Im guessing its whoever is the closest to winning again.

    #314599
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i once thought griffon was a tigerra :-[

    #314227
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    its 10:18 am gtta go to school later :(

    #314550
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    aww your going to lose to another girl!

    #314552
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I live in Missouri. 😀

    #314533
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    PM me, I'll send you a website to download all the games… But you have to be a member of it first. Also, if I were you, I'd learn the characters by watching videos on YT before you try playing.

    #314525
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    …Where is it?

    #314518
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Suwako FTW.

    #314516
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I hate Touhou... That is all.

    IN SOVIET RUSSIA, TOUHOU HATES YOU >:I

    #314513
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I hate Touhou… That is all.

    #314512
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what is it rated? i might get touhou

    It has no rated, but if I were to choose, either G or T. You don't buy it either, you download it.

Viewing 15 posts - 15,541 through 15,555 (of 45,228 total)