Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,526 through 15,540 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #314563
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc set bakugan brawl stand aquos fencer 700gs on my card.

    #314612
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I will

    #314667
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    How did your gift delete itself? ???

    #314666
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I want participate in the tournament.

    #314665
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    10:16 out here.

    #314664
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Im probably the closest person to you.

    What part of

    #314661
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC set. I roll HM Alpha Hydranoid on mine.

    #314641
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright then... lol I think I may just go a bit easy on you *whips out really old team*Bakugan Brawl! Ventus Centipoid 450G stand on your card!Lets see what you got then...

    Go yoshi

    #314627
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    looks like affaraid but your not noobs because im not insulting you

    #314625
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    here's the clue to know the ghost is appearing is a white kinda show then dissapears when does dudes is nearby the elevator

    #314624
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i one knowned emulator is kinda loggish sometimes

    #314611
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh, i live in Holland(europe) And it's called Bartsmit, a good store and official, here is the site if you want,

    #314609
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    i just saw the commercial of it its wierd cause a giant haos pearl naga falls in a pool :-

    o.o I heard it was an elementless naga...

    It is. And the one in the commercial was.

    #314608
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    actually no, even the package didn't say b2. the only thing i got was a gate card and the bakugan, no ability card

    ...Where did you get this again?

    #314606
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    When I saw the words "tank mode" I thought "omg it's the freaking MMPR megazord!" lol (More like jungle fury megazord, but that doesn't have a tank mode).

    Oh great, a Power Rangers fan DX

Viewing 15 posts - 15,526 through 15,540 (of 45,228 total)