Cerberus is a three-headed dog.
I read about the hell hound its creepy you see it 3 times you will die shortly after
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/harrypotter/images/1/12/Fluffy.jpgThat's his name.
yea cerberus, couldnt think of the namee, the only one i think of if fluffy from happy potter :L
Dan tahts cerberus,Ive sene the black dog with my own eyes, wich explains my badluck for the past 4 years of my life. Only another 3 to go T.T
Cerberus is from the Dark Ages. How could you have seen him? ???
You are talking about cerberus right?
me to, I love the black dog.Which appeared in AD 856 in france but it hails from britain 0-0
the 3 headed one?
ii love.. greek mythology, omfg i just named my sisters gerbils trojan and saracen, love the gods aswell (Y)
another point less topic. :-
bb stand pyrus ingram 670gs on your card
yea ac aquos 2 you have to switch harpus out with one of your unused bakugan.
Awesome move dude!
thanks
Gc open stand off no abilitys can be played me 700+=80=780gs you 670+20=690gs I win.
attarcter has to be played right after I rolled a bakugan and I rolled him the 1st turn so it wouldnt work :-
bb brawl stand aquosgriffon 350gs on ur card.