Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,496 through 15,510 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #314739
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yeah i heard that and i saw a picture os it flying past the twin towers before 911.Its said to appre befroe something bad happens

    #314738
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have no more bakugan in my unused pile, so they all come over from my used pile.Haos Mega Nemus stands on your card @ 720G.

    #314737
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nice i dont have time for drawing anymore i am getting older

    #314724
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yea me too lol.Have you heard of the mothman?

    #314717
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    that was creepy

    #314715
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Aye to both.

    #314713
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    anyone here like the Enfield Beast, Black Annis, Bloody Bones, Water Leaper, Kappa, Dover Demon, Ogopogo, or the Wendigo

    I have heard about them but not much though

    #314711
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K so watch this. Ignore the joke part of it, its the Picture, that intrests me.[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBfeGzUlQ5U&feature=related[/youtube]

    Cool I found this it tell about some creatures plus the one in that picture.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7YXTIymgYQ

    #314703
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQVyxA3ROysthis is cool

    LOL WTF. That looks like a Bear, though.

    It does but if you look closely it has a dog like tail and when the camea falls you can see the teeth resmble a K-9s its wierd though

    #314701
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I want to be a cryptozoologis/paranormal investagater lol I think itll be cool to study mythical creatures and ghosts

    #314700
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Some what, not really. But I know a thing or two.

    #314698
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    #314697
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    wth.

    #314694
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/harrypotter/images/1/12/Fluffy.jpgThat's his name.

    Thats not it. it has one head THATS CERBERUSS!You could never be cryptozoologist

    Thats what im goinbg to be lol

    #314693
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g8LQ6AryvA[/youtube]Skip to 9 mins, 19 secs,

    thatwas weird

Viewing 15 posts - 15,496 through 15,510 (of 45,228 total)