Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,601 through 15,615 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #314330
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Darn. Anyways, Brawl, STand, Haos Delta Dragonoid 650G on my gate! GC open, CLEANSING FIRE!Me: 650+230=880You: 300+160=460Counter?

    #314327
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    TOLD YOU!!! He uses crushing blow, the most cheap gold card ever created, since it is a lowest g wins card, and gold, that way he can still use stand off, which is bronze, and normally, using a 720 could counter Kiohl, but he decides to use an imported subterra foxbat with obviously fake/customized g's, so when brawling Kiohl, remember, Keep a low 250g bakugan for crushing blow, and use a new higher g bakugan to counter quick charge, once thats done, you should win ;D

    #314323
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well, later than?

    #314320
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Just a heads up, Kiohl uses the cheapest gold card alive, so he can use Quick Charge as his bronze, and to top it off he uses a fake imported foxbat, so just be prepared for cheap and gut shot tactis when brawling him, yeah, just for future reference!ALSO EXPECT AN ATTRACTOR!!!

    #314319
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand! Haos Primo Vulcan 680G on my gate!

    #314317
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, I am brawling Kiohl right now.

    #314315
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Vendetta won't brawl until November 5th.

    Yeah, I forgot. So, do you want to brawl. Some rules as first post.

    #314313
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Vendetta won't brawl until November 5th.

    #314312
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok. Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand! Haos Delta Drago 650G on your gate.

    #314309
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC open! Low Bridge, Bakugan with lowest G's wins.Me: 300+50=350You: 700+200=900Counter?

    #314328
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OK, let's start dis partay! Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand! Haos Falconeer 300G on my gate!

    #314308
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I wanna brawl someone else, someone I have never brawled before Naruto.

    Oh, well good luck with that, since you have probably brawled everyone, I guess you just dont feel like losing today!

    #314304
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Yah... You might want my help next time.

    Yes, V knows the game better than anyone. I cant believe the pointless mistakes you made, BMF.

    Shut up,you moron. You don't know crap about brawling,so get lost!

    WOAH, No need to be so Hostile, and V is a good brawler, but hes not perfect, thats just an automattic assumption everyone makes!

    #314302
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Probably because it is…I may continue to just emulate it.

    #314300
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I wanna brawl someone else, someone I have never brawled before Naruto.

Viewing 15 posts - 15,601 through 15,615 (of 45,228 total)