Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,421 through 15,435 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #315113
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Darn it!!! I should be in the semi finals instead of Darkusserpenod because I was always on he he NEVER WAS!!! UGH!!!

    Just one question, I won 2 gates, Yoshi won 1, how is she in the finals?

    did you two respond before 7:00 pm yesterday?(i believe it was the 21st) i could have been your turn and not notice :-

    No, Subterra dude said whoever had the most gates would win, if not, the last person that posted would win, so yeah...

    #315136
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Darn it!!! I should be in the semi finals instead of Darkusserpenod because I was always on he he NEVER WAS!!! UGH!!!

    Just one question, I won 2 gates, Yoshi won 1, how is she in the finals?

    did you two respond before 7:00 pm yesterday?(i believe it was the 21st) i could have been your turn and not notice :-

    #315134
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brawl, Ventus Vulcan 650 on mine

    #315137
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Just one question, I won 2 gates, Yoshi won 1, how is she in the finals?

    #315150
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Darn it!!! I should be in the semi finals instead of Darkusserpenod because I was always on he he NEVER WAS!!! UGH!!!

    #315167
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    sorry for this spam, but:MIKEZARD123 AT 12 o'clock ON BB!!!!!! 😀

    if you were gonna do it at least make it smaller font >.>

    sorry, just i got him to join 😀

    #315178
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    There you go! I had to make you work for that one.Good game!

    #315194
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    sorry for this spam, but:MIKEZARD123 AT 12 o'clock ON BB!!!!!! 😀

    #315192
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    check my username.

    #315189
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    imagine if they made it so you can make bakugan(monster/open ball), like preyas 8)

    #315188
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    We are teh same age. ;D

    Oh, I turn 15 on Thanksgiving, you?

    #315204
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    WHAT!!! Your older, how old are you?

    #315200
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I got a half Moskeeto today. ;D

    how?

    #315161
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    actually it would make more sense if you shiped first because Num has traded before but you haven't.

    #315111
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Bakugan brawl,Darkus Dual Hydranoid stand on my card 800gs.

    THATS SUCH AN OBVIOUS FAKE G-POWER YOU NOOB!*Exits NP mode*Is that a legit Bakugan? I thought only ALpha Percy made it all the way up to 800G

    Yeah, you wonder why I think your a Bit... yeah, you get the point!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 15,421 through 15,435 (of 45,228 total)