Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,406 through 15,420 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #315308
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I would say that's a bad thing, buuuuut I'm in a grouchy mood tonight, so I'm not thinking that.

    #315305
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I wanna go to bed…

    #315304
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i ment over bakugan buzz.

    #315303
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I said roll.

    #315288
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I just woke up… At 10 at night.Getting five shots of Lydocane and Marcane in my cheeks for teeth fillings is not fun...

    #315265
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think you had this problem in another brawl. You have 3 Ventus Bakugan in the game, traps do not count. Thus, its plus 320.

    Yeah, V tried the same thing, but explain how a BAKUGAN trap is not considered a bakugan? You can't, case closed, lets move on!

    #315261
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What series is that from?

    Exclusive card sleeves, look it up on the main bakuganbuzz website!

    #315254
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Mwhaha, AC activate, Rain of Shadows. Me=880. You=650. Got anything?

    As I expected, easiest counter for people, I use my whole pythantus subterra change, then activate quick end, me-650+400=1050you-880Anything?

    #315249
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hmm, Brawl, Darkus Ingram 730g stand on your gate. (Im guessing Needle's Eye is coming)

    Well you guessed wrong, gate open, Vulcan,me-650+440=1090you-730+150=880Anything?

    #315244
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    WIDE AWAKE MATE 😀

    #315243
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hey guys if you are willing to take your own time and register to my site i would really appreciate it. and first two who sign up gets to be mods here is a link: http://bakuganisawesome.webs.com/

    i well be a mod i have moded http://www.bakuspace.comand about 18 other sites for 2 years so...can i help you ?

    #315242
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm not exactly sure where to ask about this.I own a Bakusteel Haos Abis Omega with 750G. I purchased it on eBay from a seller who lives in CA. Is this combination fake? If not, has this bakugan been released in NA with that color and G-power?

    I would say yes, until someone actually confirms it in stores, we will never know, but at least you have a cool bakugan!!!

    #315239
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    could you post a pic, or a link?

    #315232
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    don't yell at my hylash's hypothasis >:( he's new at the brawling game :'(

    LOL, learnin new science vocab 😉

    #315230
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    don't yell at my hylash's hypothasis >:( he's new at the brawling game :'(

Viewing 15 posts - 15,406 through 15,420 (of 45,228 total)