Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,391 through 15,405 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #315375
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have touched my steel verias many times. nothing comes off.

    #315372
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, it shouldn't. Little kids wil be throwing their already completed MD onto the field and go “HAHA I HAVE MAXUS DRAGO SO I WIN”.No, just, no =_=Of course, they're gonna do that anyways, but it'd still be overpowering.

    #315370
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My English 1 teacher was hotEdit: until I saw my English 2 teacher (sadly my English 3 teacher is not)

    Like my government teacher's assistant teacher :3

    #315354
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hexstar= Better than Baliton, with his new neck joint.Hexados- better than Pythantus, worse than Legionoid. And Yoshi, they look absolutely nothing like, other than both being Pyrus.Theta= my least fav pyramid, Epsilon, El Condor, and Sphinx are SO much betterFalconfly= OH MY GAWD I THINK I WILL DIE FROM IT'S PURE AWESOMENESS.

    #315343
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nice job, lux!!!!

    #315335
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Today. Going to parent teacher conferences, getting something negative from almost every teacher, and getting my computer threatened to get taken away.

    You had one today too!?o.0.I dodged a big bullet tonight,Barely passed reading.GAWD I HATE READING.

    English 1, much worse. Especially if you have my teacher...

    #315333
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    All right.

    #315330
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have t go/

    #315324
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Pyrus Helios (680gs) on mine.

    #315320
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    Today. Going to parent teacher conferences, getting something negative from almost every teacher, and getting my computer threatened to get taken away.

    What did you do?

    The parent teacher conference thing >_>

    I mean why are the teachers saying negative things about you?

    'Cause I'm doing bad in school.

    #315319
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gc open! Low Bridge, Bakugan with Lowest G's wins. Me: 250+0=250You: 350+0=350I win that round. GC set! Brawl, Aquos Elico 680G on my gate. Spinner says Pyrus.

    #315231
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Can you PM me the links too? And honestly, compared to some other Touhou stuff I have seen, that boss doesn't look that hard. I would probably die anyways, though

    #315316
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Today. Going to parent teacher conferences, getting something negative from almost every teacher, and getting my computer threatened to get taken away.

    What did you do?

    The parent teacher conference thing >_>

    #315312
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Today. Going to parent teacher conferences, getting something negative from almost every teacher, and getting my computer threatened to get taken away.

    #315311
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Darkusserpenoid ripped me off then. He posted like 2 minutes before the round ended so he could win. >:(

Viewing 15 posts - 15,391 through 15,405 (of 45,228 total)