Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,376 through 15,390 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #315414
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I beat Khiol here http://www.forum.bakuganbuzz.com/index.php?topic=7642.0That makes me W/2 L/0

    #315410
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yep, I'd say it's rare, seeming how nobody else knows much about it.

    #315408
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I made it, im so far in yet so far away from winning. Personally I thought I would lose in round 1!

    #315404
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    New:1. Four men are in a boat. The boat tips over and all four men fall in the water, yet not a single man gets wet. How?2. Brad stared through the dirty soot-smeared window on the 22nd floor of the office tower. Overcome with depression he slid the window open and jumped through it. It was a sheer drop outside the building to the ground. Miraculously after he landed he was completely unhurt. Since there was nothing to cushion his fall or slow his descent, how could he have survived the fall?

    #315403
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    SoonersFan

    #315402
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    This is why you lose, Ventus strategies are probably the easiest to come up with as they're all very identical. The choice for Red card is the only big decision you really have ot make in here as Black cards are pretty limited to whats good and there's the waaaaay obvious Green card. Then you have Bronze/Gold one of which will be completely obvious. And Silver which is, once again, limited to only so many cards. Just look through your cards, its not hard to find good combos for Ventus.Now Pyrus, thats a different story...

    Well, thanks any way.

    #315396
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I just blow into the mic when a bakugan gets close to me with that one XDAs for Aquos Spiral, I just set the DS down and get a drink, seeming that Klaus makes sure he hits literally everything possible... XD

    #315393
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Pryus ftw. Easy critical KOs are awesome =D

    #315392
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    person ive never met

    #315391
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hold on, getting screenies of Vladitor and battle axe…

    #315390
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    One word >_>

    #315389
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Stickied. Thanks for posting.Also, just for any passer-by, the first 'unlock all bakugan' code doesn't work. It froze on the Warrius when I reached it. Use the second one on page 13.

    #315384
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That IS where Percival got his name from…

    #315382
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Check the main site ;D

    That's where I saw 'em first, before this thread

    #315379
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    EPIC!

Viewing 15 posts - 15,376 through 15,390 (of 45,228 total)