Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,361 through 15,375 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #315439
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That's what I was saying.

    #315438
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You know what the card Dark Wind looks like? It's that Bakugan.

    #315437
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry, I'm just guessing. I don't know what the card looks like.

    #315436
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I live in Saint Louis.

    Wait, you're Missourian?About time I found someone >:l

    #315435
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I live in Saint Louis.

    #315434
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm not a noob. (Again, not trying to spam)

    Then explain why you think the unkown insect Bakugan is Mantris. Of course, it's the topic starter's fault, seeing as how it looks nothing like a preying mantis...

    #315432
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm not a noob. (Again, not trying to spam)

    #315431
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well, I'll go ahead and say where I am, for anybody on here that might be Missourian, or visiting Missouri…I live in central MO, in a tiny little city called "Eldon".

    #315430
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Just asking. (not trying to spam)

    #315429
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Im probably the closest person to you.

    Oh boy...


    Im probably the closest person to you.

    What part of

    #315428
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    i think the card is deep cave, it has a bakugan that looks like a preying mantis with a skull for an abdomen. wat bakugan is dat?

    That bakugan is Mantris.

    MANTRIS DOES NOT HAVE A FREAKING SKULL ON ITS ABDOMEN =_=Good god I hate noobs...

    #315427
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i think the card is deep cave, it has a bakugan that looks like a preying mantis with a skull for an abdomen. wat bakugan is dat?

    That bakugan is Mantris.

    #315426
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Its in the Q series, which can be found on the front page of Buzz along with all the other cards.

    No, Ernie was being lazy and never put the Q series up.

    #315425
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i got some pics i want to put up of my custom (sharpied) darkus heavy metal vandarus

    Upload to imageshack, photobucket, or he sorts, post the URL of the pic, and put it in IMG tags.

    #315418
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That it is… Especially when you plan on getting that last S Power coin… And then you lose the chance of getting the x2 Perfect BP increase… ;-;

Viewing 15 posts - 15,361 through 15,375 (of 45,228 total)