Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,346 through 15,360 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #315524
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OMG Some people thinks that im a girl! * Panics* Im a guy,girls lifes are 2 hard. IM A GUY,HEAR ME,IM NOT A GIRL.

    #315520
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I guess because I had an avatar of a girl…Then I messed up everyone when I told them the truth XD

    #315517
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    When I first joined, I thought that this place… Um… Well, lets just say I thought correctly.If you were around waaaaaaaaaaay bavk when the RPT V1.0 was only on it's fifth page, you (along with most of the forum) would have thought I was a girl.

    #315516
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No…. Perfect comes when you win any brawl without having the opponent getting any gates.

    #315514
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Trace/Bound/Turn are actually really easy if you have the game actually on your DS…

    #315511
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Uhhh………..Your right……….I am a boy…………Im offended……….

    #315503
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Rant Song


    Violence has overcameDriving madness insaneTaking matters into all handsWrecking worlds everlasting plans (Sotheysaid)Terror and TerroristArmys and moreBombing the path,leading to the doorBut as we,sit there 10000's lie on the floorHeck Bazookas and losa'sRecking and HavocPeople dienThis world gave up the tryinAnd money be wasted,just to make inocent cryinThe gov. Is constantly,trying to dicipline meWhen they should pull the stick out there buts and stop the diversityHeck you say fixed itI think that you are lyingTrying to be a Architect,putting togetherAnd pryinChorus:So....What is wrong i ask tonightAll this is acid level 9Chemical to the brainViolence is Driving us INSANEChildren getting involvedWar had just evolvedYou idiots got no ballsYou flippin goverment think that you are so tallScrew the " Its a free country"Time to make a planGet of the comfy chair and get head in AndWHAT THE HELL IS GOING ONSome more and were gonna be goneWHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!Terror and TerroristArmys and moreBombing the path,leading to the doorBut as we,sit there 10000's lie on the floorHeck Bazookas and losa'sRecking and HavocPeople dienThis world gave up the tryinViolence has overcameDriving madness insaneTaking matters into all handsWrecking worlds everlasting plans (Sotheysaid)Children getting involvedWar had just evolvedYou idiots got no ballsYou flippin goverment think that you are so tallScrew the " Its a free country"Time to make a planGet of the comfy chair and get head in AndSo....What is wrong i ask tonightAll this is acid level 9Chemical to the brainViolence is Driving us INSANEyEAH yEAH yEAH

    #315473
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    but i guess the rules could be changed so he gets to keep the atribute of the highighted bonus

    #315472
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    i dont kno if therre is already a topic on this but i got the bakuganvideo game with the naga and so since it doesnt have an attribute i deciced it should be like a transparent bakugan and copy its opponents attributesorry if someone already made a topic like this

    It has no attribute, since it is not clear. It's for collectors only.

    its pear; which means it takes the highlighted bonus

    #315468
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Are you implying a Yaoi/Beastality relationship here? Eww...

    ewww no, its cos, everybody loves drago, and were would the team be without drago?

    SINCE WHEN >:I

    #315463
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    the point is they wont put nv bakugan in there because it isnt the plot and they would only make another game which i will buy and then we'd have wifi and traps and yoshipatrol would finaly stop dissing this game cuzz its there first game nobody is gonna be perfect i do agree on the battles sceem though when you have 100 gs and your apponent has 1000gs you can still beat them in the minigame or atleast the scratch battle

    #315462
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGQWzd8KJBU[/youtube]

    Thats not half! Oh and u won't see me post anymore! I will log on every morning and fridays! I must keep up with the new Bakugan due to the job Ernie has allowed me to do! Please if u want to PM me and I'll reply but as of now I am not posting other then this!BTW Sooners thats STEEL Moskeeto! 😛

    #315451
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nice to know swave, ive just woke up at 10.45 as ive got no school, drank a nice cuppa, now off to paperound, 😀 gerdd day (Y)

    #315442
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Idk wth that is!! 😮

    Nobody does, seeing as how SM refuses to say what it is...

    #315440
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Idk wth that is!! 😮

Viewing 15 posts - 15,346 through 15,360 (of 45,228 total)