Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,436 through 15,450 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #315108
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Then how did you win? You had one 2 gates and I had 1, yeah, get out of that one!!!

    Fix'd, check the brawl...

    Something must be wrong with you in the head, I won High Voltage and Vulcan, you used an ability and got my needles eye, Me-2 You-1

    #315100
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Then how did you win? I had one 2 gates and you had 1, yeah, get out of that one!!!

    #314928
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well they NEED to make Leonidas cause hes da bomb! I like Omega Leonidas because it is Heavy Metal!!! ;D

    #315083
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    I whooped Drago357 or whatever his name wasDoes anyone know if Sub-Terra Dude's tourney matches count toward the scoreboard? If so then I have another win, against Narutopwns.

    Yes. They DO count towards the scoreboard.

    Alright then 2 wins for me and a loss for each Drago357 AND NarutopwnsI'm not counting Tdog's as1) There WAS NO brawl2) It was a misunderstanding anyways

    How did you beat me if the battles not even over?

    #315035
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, please stop with the posts exclaiming you know this, this isn't about who knew it, its a discussion about Percivals Origins, so please stop trying to make yourslef look better than you really are!

    #315034
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Wait... do u live in Canada? If not then ELICO IS IN THE US!

    We have known that forever, I saw them last week, but got Ventus Vulcan instead, geez, keep in touch with the forums!

    Srry I got grounded for a while! MAN! I want Elico!!

    #315032
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nice Collection, I love all your Haos, its really quite Outstanding!!!

    #315024
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wait... do u live in Canada? If not then ELICO IS IN THE US!

    We have known that forever, I saw them last week, but got Ventus Vulcan instead, geez, keep in touch with the forums!

    #315021
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I believe in Demons, but I really disagree with all the greek myths and junk, but too bad were forced to learn it, thats what I get for going to public school!

    #315019
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wait… do u live in Canada? If not then ELICO IS IN THE US!

    #315013
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    There was also a smoke Sub-Terra Nemus, but they had too many special Treatments to count!

    Thats because the new series r ALL special treatments! No more regular bakugan! All now r gonna be ST!

    #315010
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I knew that! I just didn't make a big deal of it! I watch documentaries all the time! I remember a Holy Grail one and it talked about Percival (the knight) XD

    #315009
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    AWESOME FIND!!! I went to Target and found B3's!!! I bought a Darkus Bakucore Steel Brushed Moskeeto 740G. They also had Bakucrystal Fencer, Bakuneon Ventus Thunder Wilda, and Bakuflip Aquos Abis Omega! I bought two new special attacks but I will post them on special attack finds. However, it seems NJ has completly skipped Bakusteel.

    NEW JERSEY????? YEAH!!!! They r a state east of mine!!! ;D

    #315005
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    the card Preyas Switch may be good (if you got it) or bad (your oponent has it) in such cases i think...

    IIRC its a bad color though. Random Power would be better. Ecspecially if someone uses ventus and Needle's Eye then just Random Power to your 300G Preyas 2

    Actually, you would have to play random power after you stood, so you wouldnt know what the card was, unless they had a low g on it, then you could suspect a needles, THEN activate it, yeah, thats what I hate about Random Power!!!

    #314946
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    we need i more high tec score bored that tells use how many brawles they have one and lost

    And you need common sense...

    you need to be quit!i have only been here for 3 hours

Viewing 15 posts - 15,436 through 15,450 (of 45,228 total)