Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,301 through 15,315 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #315712
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yep. I use Bakugan Trap, Aquos Fortress! Chnage to Ventus! Now I play the misprint card, BLUE VENTUS! I switch the card with low bridgeMe: 250+100=350You: 680+100=780Counter?

    #315705
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC: HadesMe: 890gsYou: 350gsCounter?

    #315690
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    dont say that bout the ds version bew, i was gonna get it :'(

    #315685
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OK, Brawl, Aquos Laserman 250G on your gate.

    #315674
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i stated the rules and i never said no import well finish up tommorow peacee

    #315667
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    never heard of spore, or maybe i have :-ps: emily check your wizard101

    #315659
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my mom doesn't want me getting that shot 8) that's a good thing :'(

    #315654
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That would be sad but cool at the same time!

    It is really sad! I like a cheerleader too! PLEASE DON'T LET THAT HAPPEN TO CARISSA!!! :'(

    #315646
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The Video isnt working, even when i press play.Oh yeah another oneCall of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2

    I luv those games! I want War Hawk too!

    #315627
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I FOUND OUT that my gf loves bakugan she has more than me! lol

    #315626
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    YEAH YOU HEARD HIM LOL

    #315625
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    a bug. hellbug

    #315624
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    It's not in the chain of drago's evolution. Don't trust that official site made by CRAP 10 YRS OLD KIDS.

    The official site was made by SpinMaster not 10 year olds!!!

    #315623
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I wanna be able to do that! OH and heres the trailer for the Naruto Game I want!http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/965454/naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm/videos/NUNS_trailer_120308.html

    #315622
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    alright lol i was just trying to cheat lolgatecard set bakugan brawl darkus alpha percival 800g. WHAT! TOP THAT PERCIVAL VS. PERCIVAL

Viewing 15 posts - 15,301 through 15,315 (of 45,228 total)