Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,316 through 15,330 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #315619
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    #315616
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you go first! is it alright if i use bakugan i dont have?

    #315615
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    my little bro has:super mario sunshine (i love that game

    #315614
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    how am i supposed to know honest mistake i didnt see that part

    #315609
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    regular 3 gate 3 ability

    #315608
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Lol, Swine flu aint that big over here.Back on topicYeah, get a headset Justin. They are hard to connect with the PS3 at first. but then all you need to do is switch it on and it Auto Connects The next time you use it

    ok! I need to download some good music and movies! PARTY TIME!!![img]http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/14250200/the-legend-of-spyro-dawn-of-the-dragon/images/the-legend-of-spyro-dawn-of-the-dragon-20080820023318806.html?page=mediaFull[/img]

    #315607
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have super mario sunshine but I can't clean the beach up and I am at the end of paper Mario and the other game is a mystery to me! XD

    #315604
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my little bro has:super mario sunshine (i love that game

    #313329
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i got my gf got bakugan on sunday, she has a subterra percival and a subterra baliton

    #314794
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    Well I am looking into the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm and Spyro Dawn of the Dragon! ;D

    Dawn of the Dragon is only available on PS2. ps2 Games play on the PS3 though

    No its a PS3 game! 😛

    Really? its only out on PS2 over here...Oh eyah, renember to egt a Headset, i ahz oen, so we can chat when you get one

    sweet! I should get a headset too! Anyways guess wat! My doctors office is only giving the flu shot at the moment to kids 36 months and younger! I already got it though! OH an I might not be able to get the Swine flu shot because there might not be enough! OH I should make a "medical on in a millions" topic! XD

    #314971
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    someone never read the rules

    HEY! Don't make fun of 90% of this site. lol

    jgd must have 50 posts b4 trading

    #315598
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    lol thats prob a scam you probably put pic setting so noone can see it like this[img][/img]

    #315593
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Well I am looking into the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm and Spyro Dawn of the Dragon! ;D

    Dawn of the Dragon is only available on PS2. ps2 Games play on the PS3 though

    No its a PS3 game! 😛

    #315582
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I still have one but I don't play it much! I sometimes play Super Smash Bros. Melee!

    #315581
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well I am looking into the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm and Spyro Dawn of the Dragon! ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 15,316 through 15,330 (of 45,228 total)