Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,286 through 15,300 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #315749
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OK, but it is YOUR ROLL, I just rolled onto your card.

    #315747
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    ... I'm crying! I am really crying and I am 13 years old! :'(

    i'm 1 less than that :'( and i cry all the time, men don't have to be macho all the time, show emotions without being embarressed

    Its just I haven't for a long time... Yoshi knows y I would cry in my life! All the things I've been through! I would post a pic of odie but its too hard... :'(

    #315743
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ... I'm crying! I am really crying and I am 13 years old! :'(

    i'm 1 less than that :'( and i cry all the time, men don't have to be macho all the time, show emotions without being embarressed

    #315742
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No counter. Your roll.

    #315740
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, it was a GOOD mess up of Spin Master.

    #315738
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Leo evolves as soon as you beat the UBT on the Haos stage. After you beat Merduk, he takes you to the Doom Dimention.

    #315735
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Darkusserpenoid ripped me off then. He posted like 2 minutes before the round ended so he could win. >:(

    Actually MetaAltair, you won that battle.Sub-Terra Dude, both brawlers were tied and Metaltair was the last one to post before the intial deadline (Unless you go by when you actually closed the topic, rather than 5PM)

    I am going by when I closed it because matches were still being posted in.

    THAT IS SO CHEAP!

    #315734
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    … I'm crying! I am really crying and I am 13 years old! :'(

    #315731
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What is Blue Ventus?

    #315729
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Worst YEAR ever! In April we found out my fat Chihuahua was diabetic and that he had to be given insulin! Then he wasn't doing good and on August tenth when I had friends over and my family we had to take him to be put to sleep! I still have many memories of Odie! POOR CHUBBY DOG!!! And then we brought home his ashes which was beyond hard for me... CRAP I think I'm gonna cry!

    #315728
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well if Drago wants me to change it with the green one it is OK, I don't have any problems.

    #315724
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Worst YEAR ever! In April we found out my fat Chihuahua was diabetic and that he had to be given insulin! Then he wasn't doing good and on August tenth when I had friends over and my family we had to take him to be put to sleep! I still have many memories of Odie! POOR CHUBBY DOG!!! And then we brought home his ashes which was beyond hard for me… CRAP I think I'm gonna cry!

    #315723
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have used it before, no one ever has problems about it.

    #315721
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Everyone, I would just like to re-state these rules, we are having a little too much spam in the finds topics, and I don't wanna go on a deleting frenzy, so remember, if you have any comments, please PM the member, Thanks!!!

    #315714
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    ingram all around is awesome. is there any attributes of ingram other than translucent ventus, pyrus, darkus, and translucent aquos out right now in america?

    Steel-brushed Subterra. And I think just regular Subterra too.

    I have regular Subterra! But I got it before Ingram was out though!

Viewing 15 posts - 15,286 through 15,300 (of 45,228 total)