Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,271 through 15,285 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #315791
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    All Percy does is stand on him…

    #315778
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Good game! You did OK, just think of better strategies.

    #315786
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    SNORK!

    #315784
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I loss.

    #315787
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i love cerberus a 3 headed pitbull demond who guards the gate to under world owned by hades. i got a pitbull. shes awsome

    #315782
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    THAT is definatly cheap!

    #315780
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well speakin of cheapness, Yoshi persuaded subterra dude to make her go into the semi-finals, she said I was delaying, um, its not my fault I have a life beyond this, so technically I did win

    #315776
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    kinda awake but its night time now so 50/100 awake… noe 70/100 tired

    #315774
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Remember before I rolled Aquos Elico 680G and the spinner on him said Pyrus.

    #315769
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I know! Odie was a good dog! Then my neighbor had the urge to harass me while I was taking him outside to go the the bathroom because he went blind! I hate where I live! I need to find a better life! :-

    #315768
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What did you roll? ???

    #315762
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OK, GC open, Hades!Me: 680+210=890You: 250+210=460Counter?

    #315757
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Reaper on your gatecard.

    #315751
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    ... I'm crying! I am really crying and I am 13 years old! :'(

    i'm 1 less than that :'( and i cry all the time, men don't have to be macho all the time, show emotions without being embarressed

    Its just I haven't for a long time... Yoshi knows y I would cry in my life! All the things I've been through! I would post a pic of odie but its too hard... :'(

    sometimes, pets die from protecting you, odie loved you very much, and he would want you to be strong, and find a odie jr in his honor :'(

    #315752
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I know, but the round ENDED! It shouldn't be based on when the bralw was locked or not.

Viewing 15 posts - 15,271 through 15,285 (of 45,228 total)