Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,256 through 15,270 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #315814
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No you win that one. Brawl, Darkus Steel Core Moskeeto 740G on my gate. GC open, Gloomy Gate!Me: 740+160=900GYou: 600+100=700GCounter?

    #315812
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    1. They landed on an animal or a block of ice.

    No.

    #315811
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brawl, Ventus Translucent Storm Skyress 600 on your gate, ability activate, light wind, now I move darkus turbine Hades 650 to my gate, gate open, needles eye, Anything?

    #315810
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    1. They landed on an animal or a block of ice.

    #315808
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brawl, Darkus Turbine Hades 640G on my gate.

    #315807
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Its Ok, it wasnt in this strat, now brawl, Ventus Storm Skyress 500 on my gate!

    #315806
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok, you may brawl but NO QUICK END! You roll now!

    #315805
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    there is four more traps to see dart drago(i cant wait to see what sm does with him),zeon hylash, flash falconfly, and fire scorpion cant wait to see these!

    Noob, there is no such thing as Dart Drago. It's Dart Dragonoid, later renamed Dartaak. But there never was Dart Drago.

    #315804
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wait, can I please brawl, I am also testing a strat, and it will be fun ;D

    #315803
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ANYBODY?

    #315801
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok if u talk to Ray or any of my friends they'll say I have the knowledge of most demons! If u would like I could go and share some of it! I think its in my research notes! OH srry its a certain demon I just recently studied! I know its somewhere! WHERE IS IT!!! *searches in the attic, in my room, and in the filing cabnet full of research* COME ON!!!! BTW I was really looking!! I was typing this in between looks! XD

    #315799
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    stickman

    #315798
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    #315797
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    2. Brad stared through the dirty soot-smeared window on the 22nd floor of the office tower. Overcome with depression he slid the window open and jumped through it. It was a sheer drop outside the building to the ground. Miraculously after he landed he was completely unhurt. Since there was nothing to cushion his fall or slow his descent, how could he have survived the fall?

    He ddint fall, he was a window cleaner, he as sick of cleaning windows, so he opened he window and jumped inside.heard it before LOL

    yeah, lol.

    #315794
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh wow I've been ignoring this.Chapter 8 up soon...

Viewing 15 posts - 15,256 through 15,270 (of 45,228 total)