Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,241 through 15,255 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #315837
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'll share my worst days EVER, when I was 4, I had to get eye surgery on my 5th birthday, it sucked!!!, and just previously before that year, my oldest brother died at 13 because of a seizure butwe will see my brother in Heaven soon, and after my eye surgery, three months later, my grandma died of colon cancer, and my mom was so sad during my childhood, her Mom had died, and she was the only child, and her parents were divorced, and her eldest son had died, thats why each day I treat like a gift from the Lord!

    I sense a chistfag...

    #315834
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC set. I roll Ventus Stinglash (510gs) on mine.

    #315833
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'll share my worst days EVER, when I was 4, I had to get eye surgery on my 5th birthday, it sucked!!!, and just previously before that year, my oldest brother died at 13 because of a seizure butwe will see my brother in Heaven soon, and after my eye surgery, three months later, my grandma died of colon cancer, and my mom was so sad during my childhood, her Mom had died, and she was the only child, and her parents were divorced, and her eldest son had died, thats why each day I treat like a gift from the Lord!

    #315832
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Weird.

    #315831
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Right, there are two things where he puts his feet, and looks like the feet can grip them

    Those hold his wings in place >_>

    #315829
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    A guy was walking home from work, when he heard a coffin bumping down the street. He started to run towards his house, but the coffin only got louder. He finally made it into his house, only to find the coffin waiting inside for him. He ran into his bathroom, and hid in the corner. The coffin followed him, and broke through the door. It began to advance closer to the guy. Scared, the guy grabbed the closest thing to him, which was a bottle of cough syrup. He threw the cough syrup at the coffin, and…What happened to the coffin?

    #315828
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Think your gonna win that way, huh? Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand! Darkus Mega Brontes 660G on my gate! Ability Activate, Dark Wind! You are moved to your card so now you can't use Freedom's Wind! Ha!

    #315827
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My worst day ever… it is too personal.

    #315825
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate set, Brawl, Ventus bronze attack storm skyress 630 on your gate!

    #315823
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The boat is surrounded by Ice and they land on the ice. I win!

    #315821
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What is this exactly?

    #315820
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ill TRAde you houses And My life Is horribln too eVery Thing bad happens To me liKe being regected since birth, and lots more. i havent cryed since my dog ran away 5 months ago! now i realize how horrible it is for me.

    #315819
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    This strat is so cheap in my part… Anyway, no counter.(URG!!!)GC set!

    #315818
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Little Big Planet, I heard it got great reviews!!!

    #315815
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ventus!!! The gate is now Needles eye, Anything?

Viewing 15 posts - 15,241 through 15,255 (of 45,228 total)