Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,226 through 15,240 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #315864
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It stopped, the coughing was stopped by the cough syrup, dur!

    #315863
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    NO, that gives you the boost from those won cards again! READ CORRECTLY!

    #315862
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You've made it?If so, then upload it, the post the URL in IMG tags.

    #315861
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What color is the gate card bronze,gold or the white one

    It is bronze/copper.

    #315847
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You only get the bonus 1 extra time for this card!!! You aren't even up to my G level at all!Me: 780You: 630-150=480+80+80+100=740You have no more Ability cards so I win that battle. If you use a trap you won't get the bonus from Freedom's wind anymore.Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand! Darkus Turbine Hades 640G on your gate!

    I get it 3 times, once for just using this card, and 2 extra times for each gate in my used pile, so please, calculate correctly!!

    #315848
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You only get the bonus 1 extra time for this card!!! You aren't even up to my G level at all!Me: 780You: 630-150=480+80+80+100=740You have no more Ability cards so I win that battle. If you use a trap you won't get the bonus from Freedom's wind anymore.Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand! Darkus Turbine Hades 640G on your gate!

    #315859
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I've seen it somewhere in regular B2 sized!

    #315855
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The regular Percival has come up in every Attribute except Haos.Sub Terra comes in Battle PackPyrus comes in a Battle PackBronze Pyrus comes in NV TinDarkus comes plenty in BakuNeonVentus from BakuGlow is the best one 720GAquos comes from the Bakugan Carrying Case or the Deka Cards which both are easily seenAnd as for B3's I don't know yet but I'll let you know when I do find out.

    I have seen percival in Haos! It looks really cool with its Blue horns! And no its not Midnight Percival!

    #315853
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok, Ability activate, freedoms wind, now I get the attribute bonus an 3 extra times, Ha, calculate please!

    #315852
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    And By Ventus I mean the Ability Card.

    #315849
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I didn't see that coming. And by new rules do you mean they made new ones for B3's? Oh well, Anyway GC open! Green Drain(Q series card), Bakugan Lose 150 G for each Green Ability card in their owners used pile at the START of the battle. So you lose 150G for using Ventus.Me: 660+120=780GYou: 630-150=480+80=560GCounter?

    #315843
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC: high groundMe: 740gsYou: 770gsability: Light ShutdownMe: 840gscounter?

    #315842
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    I'll share my worst days EVER, when I was 4, I had to get eye surgery on my 5th birthday, it sucked!!!, and just previously before that year, my oldest brother died at 13 because of a seizure butwe will see my brother in Heaven soon, and after my eye surgery, three months later, my grandma died of colon cancer, and my mom was so sad during my childhood, her Mom had died, and she was the only child, and her parents were divorced, and her eldest son had died, thats why each day I treat like a gift from the Lord!

    I sense a chistfag...

    ??? what, thats kind of offensive, I am sorry I have a strong relationship with a figment of my imagination.

    fixed.

    #315840
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I'll share my worst days EVER, when I was 4, I had to get eye surgery on my 5th birthday, it sucked!!!, and just previously before that year, my oldest brother died at 13 because of a seizure butwe will see my brother in Heaven soon, and after my eye surgery, three months later, my grandma died of colon cancer, and my mom was so sad during my childhood, her Mom had died, and she was the only child, and her parents were divorced, and her eldest son had died, thats why each day I treat like a gift from the Lord!

    I sense a chistfag...

    ??? what, thats kind of offensive, I am sorry I have a strong relationship with the lord.

    #315838
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Think your gonna win that way, huh? Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand! Darkus Mega Brontes 660G on my gate! Ability Activate, Dark Wind! You are moved to your card so now you can't use Freedom's Wind! Ha!

    What, freedoms winds not even in my strat, ventus, light wind, and 1 unknown card are, but thanks for future references!!! Anyways, ventus storm skyress 500 on my gate, now since 2 of my bakugan are on the same gate, I get to choose to move one to a separate gate, so bronze attack storm skyress 630 move to his gate, HA, I love the new rules ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 15,226 through 15,240 (of 45,228 total)