Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,211 through 15,225 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #315894
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No. Gc set I roll Pyrus Helios (680gs) on mine.

    #315893
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What are you talking about, Swave?

    #315891
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Darkus.

    #315890
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Attribute?

    #315886
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok, I can counter. Ability Activate! Copper Launcher, My ability boost is doubled for Green Drain being copper!Me:780+100x2=980You: 950Since you are out of cards and A trap will take away your Freedom's Wind bonus, I win that battle.Keep Hades(640G) on your gate.

    #315885
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll ventus Garganoid (580gs) on your gc.

    #315883
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Like I said, 80G's.

    So, I landed on the gate, I get 80, I activate freedoms wind on an opponents gate with a bronze ventus bakugan, thats another 80, and since I had 2 gates in my used pile, thats 2 extra 80's, or 160, so all together I am at, me-630+320=950you-780

    #315881
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    New riddle!A man eats a pizza with yellow cheese on top. It wasn't melted. He eats the pizza, and it is crunchy. What is the cheese?

    #315879
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I use UpdriftMe:980gscan you counter?

    #315878
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sounds cool, I like both of them!!!

    #315877
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Like I said, 80G's.

    #315874
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    IT MEANS FROM THE CARD THE BOOST IS ON!!! UGH!!!

    K, What boost for Ventus is given on your gate!

    #315873
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It stopped, the coughing was stopped by the cough syrup, dur!

    ding ding ding~

    #315872
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    IT MEANS FROM THE CARD THE BOOST IS ON!!! UGH!!!

    #315867
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    NO, that gives you the boost from those won cards again! READ CORRECTLY!

    OMG!!! I get the boost once for activating it on your gate, now word for word, "Your bakugan gets the gate attribute bonus an additional extra time for each Gate card in your used pile" Where is your reasoning coming from?

Viewing 15 posts - 15,211 through 15,225 (of 45,228 total)