Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,196 through 15,210 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #315931
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    SM is so stupid, they put Dynamo on Syderfencer's picture, and made lasers shoot from Moonlight Monarus' boobs, and the list goes on...

    Don't forget mixing up Hylash and Dynamo's names in the commercial...

    #315927
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ME 2 you= 1 know bakugan brawl haos mega nemus on yours 720gs

    You can't use mega nemus. I beat Mega Nemus.

    #315925
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC set!

    #315923
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC set!

    #315922
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Just use an action replay, after you clear the game and get bored…Or just get the rom and mess that up 😐

    #315919
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yes, but they could allow Percival to attach as well

    OOOOOR...They combined like they do in the anime, sitting Percival on top of FFly, and nothing ele, not snapping him into place anywhere.

    #315918
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No. What's the score?

    #315916
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry, it didnt show you posted, gate open, Wind portal, I lose, gate set, Ventus Bronze Attack Storm Skyress on my gate

    #315913
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I use Dan's Throw (red) and roll Ventus Stinglash on your gc. I get Light Shutdown back.

    #315911
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Setting an avatarYOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

    #315908
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    YEAH YOU HEARD HIM LOL

    Her, and Yoshi's right. SM has no idea what they're talking about, seeing as how they're a bunch of 10 year olds...

    #315905
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    What is this exactly?

    a dance esky! I like them just because the next one I get to go with a cheerleader!

    Still have no idea what it is, but OK.

    #315898
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What is this exactly?

    a dance esky! I like them just because the next one I get to go with a cheerleader!

    #315897
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Their is also a Neon Ventus Percival

    Also Bronze pyrus and Translucent Darkus!

    #315895
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Percival (but you have more Falconflys in your sig in avatar, Percival is only in your sig)

    He has no Falconflys in his sig at all...

Viewing 15 posts - 15,196 through 15,210 (of 45,228 total)