Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,181 through 15,195 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #315956
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You DID go first.

    I mean second, that way, all the brawls would have been on my cards first, not yours!

    #315955
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I will PM Sub-Terra Dude About it.

    #315952
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    my little bro has:super mario sunshine (i love that game

    #315953
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sure thing…

    #315950
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You DID go first.

    #315949
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Pyrus-210Aquos-100Subterra-150Haos-80Darkus-130Ventus-150

    #315948
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It doesn't fail, it just wasn't enough to beat My darkus team. At least it doesn't count for the scoreboard.

    Yeah!!! If I would have went first I am pretty sure I would have won, but oh well ;D

    #315945
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no, it is not cheese.

    #315942
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yep, start it over.

    #315940
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC: hadesMe: 890gsYou: 680gscounter?

    #315938
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It doesn't fail, it just wasn't enough to beat My darkus team. At least it doesn't count for the scoreboard.

    #315937
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well at the rate were going with all the matchup problemswe could just start the tourney all over again

    Indeed, I mean I am so confuzzled right about now?!

    #315936
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC open, Hades.Me: 740+130=870GYou: 600+150=750GI win because if you use a trap to chnage to pyrus to get 210G you will still lose. And you are out of ability cards. Good Game.

    Good Game, I always wanted to try an all storm skyress team, too bad it sucks, LOL

    #315933
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC open, Hades.Me: 740+130=870GYou: 600+150=750GI win because if you use a trap to chnage to pyrus to get 210G you will still lose. And you are out of ability cards. Good Game.

    #315932
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster





    It's not in the chain of drago's evolution. Don't trust that official site made by CRAP 10 YRS OLD KIDS.

    The official site was made by SpinMaster not 10 year olds!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 15,181 through 15,195 (of 45,228 total)