Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,166 through 15,180 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #316025
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    You seem to be in an irritable mood today Esk.

    How it that irritable? He's just stating that narutopwns is stupd for belivieing in a figment of his imagination.

    Quoted for truth.

    #316024
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Good luck findin' someone to fit that title, LOL you have brawled everyone!!!

    #316020
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh wowMind=blown

    Quoted for truth.How did the dinosaurs die?

    #316017
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh wowMind=blown

    #316012
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Holy crap that's the weirdest disease ever, no exceptions.

    Its not her fault! It was the flu shot! She was trying not to get sick!b BTW She can't get better! Its a permanent disease like autism!

    #316011
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster






    Well speakin of cheapness, Yoshi persuaded subterra dude to make her go into the semi-finals, she said I was delaying, um, its not my fault I have a life beyond this, so technically I did win

    #316006
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    How sad, I hope she gets better!!!

    #316003
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Holy crap that's the weirdest disease ever, no exceptions.

    #316001
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    We can brawl tommorow. I might not get new bakugan. :-

    #315995
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh5F5wP8RdU[/youtube]this is so sad! Shes married and this is caused from the Flu Shot!!! :'(

    #315994
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    Well speakin of cheapness, Yoshi persuaded subterra dude to make her go into the semi-finals, she said I was delaying, um, its not my fault I have a life beyond this, so technically I did win

    #315992
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    :'( I'm going to get better cards tommarow so I can try to break my losing streak of 11 losses.

    #315983
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Well speakin of cheapness, Yoshi persuaded subterra dude to make her go into the semi-finals, she said I was delaying, um, its not my fault I have a life beyond this, so technically I did win

    #315964
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Ventus Gargonoid on yours. Remember that you can't use needle eye again. ;D

    #315961
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I still have one but I don't play it much! I sometimes play Super Smash Bros. Melee!

    Me too! I also play Final Fantasy chrystal Chronicles. I play most of my GC games on the Wii.

    This game is one that EVERYONE should have... No exceptions.I miss mine... It broke, so I can't play it anymore and my Wii is in a way that if I plugged in a GC controller, I would be looking at the side of my TV...

Viewing 15 posts - 15,166 through 15,180 (of 45,228 total)