Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,151 through 15,165 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #316047
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Tdog: Nope. The Japanese did. (Covered up)Bmf: You were Bubba the Fish but you were slain by Leif Eri. the viking dude.Naruto: Nope. The rare Ujikuiopoopidoueswutagaataka ruled the world.Lux: No harm done 😉

    That explains everything!!!!! Thanks 😉

    #316046
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Goldcomet is like that, but with dragons!Ask questions!

    Dragons r basically demons! I have a huge folder full of research on Dragons! Trust me thats the largest folder i have too!

    Demons are actually just fallen angels!

    Not just! Demons r created between heaven and hell! The path they choose is wat decides if they stay a demon or become an angel! THUS we r all demons in a way!

    #316045
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster





    You seem to be in an irritable mood today Esk.

    How it that irritable? He's just stating that narutopwns is stupd for belivieing in a figment of his imagination.

    Yeah, he stated his opinion, we all have one, some are true, some arent, but Yoshi just likes to question people/start stuff, so ignore^^^

    Bolded=NP's opinion on God.

    ruined

    double fixed.

    #316044
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    I still have one but I don't play it much! I sometimes play Super Smash Bros. Melee!

    Me too! I also play Final Fantasy chrystal Chronicles. I play most of my GC games on the Wii.

    This game is one that EVERYONE should have... No exceptions.I miss mine... It broke, so I can't play it anymore and my Wii is in a way that if I plugged in a GC controller, I would be looking at the side of my TV...

    i dont have that game

    #316043
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Goldcomet is like that, but with dragons!Ask questions!

    Dragons r basically demons! I have a huge folder full of research on Dragons! Trust me thats the largest folder i have too!

    Demons are actually just fallen angels!

    How? Demons are possibly real, while angels are definitely fake...

    #316042
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    You seem to be in an irritable mood today Esk.

    How it that irritable? He's just stating that narutopwns is stupd for belivieing in a figment of his imagination.

    Yeah, he stated his opinion, we all have one, some are true, some arent, but Yoshi just likes to question people/start stuff, so ignore^^^

    Bolded=NP's opinion on God.

    Fixed

    #316040
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Goldcomet is like that, but with dragons!Ask questions!

    Dragons r basically demons! I have a huge folder full of research on Dragons! Trust me thats the largest folder i have too!

    Demons are actually just fallen angels!

    #316039
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    You seem to be in an irritable mood today Esk.

    How it that irritable? He's just stating that narutopwns is stupd for belivieing in a figment of his imagination.

    Yeah, he stated his opinion, we all have one, some are true, some arent, but Yoshi just likes to question people/start stuff, so ignore^^^

    Bolded=NP's opinion on God.

    #316038
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Goldcomet is like that, but with dragons!Ask questions!

    Dragons r basically demons! I have a huge folder full of research on Dragons! Trust me thats the largest folder i have too!

    #316037
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    You seem to be in an irritable mood today Esk.

    How it that irritable? He's just stating that narutopwns is stupd for belivieing in a figment of his imagination.

    Yeah, he stated his opinion, we all have one, some are true, some arent, but Yoshi just likes to question people/start stuff, so ignore^^^

    #316035
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    YOU copyrighted the Time Machine? Sorry for stealing it to come back in time…I'd return it but it's broke.

    #316034
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Did Asians previously rule the world?

    #316033
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Lets test your lil' theory.( Insert stupid freaking question here) But for the people who want to waste there time reading this.....Was I a Dragon,or a Vampire in the past,was i someone else,or was i not born yet?

    #316031
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Do you guys even know what a vaccine is? For the Flu, they give you a weak strain of the Flu so your body will be able to kill it quickly and then it will know how to kill it if you ever get it again. Otherwise, when you do get the Flu, your body won't know how to deal with it and that poses a big threat to your health.

    I knew that, thanks to Bio, but still, my Mom makes sure I take no vaccines, or anything, I have the best immune system, I am never sick, and havent missed school since 7th grade, I guess I am uber lucky ;D

    #316029
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Do you guys even know what a vaccine is? For the Flu, they give you a weak strain of the Flu so your body will be able to kill it quickly and then it will know how to kill it if you ever get it again. Otherwise, when you do get the Flu, your body won't know how to deal with it and that poses a big threat to your health.

    Yeah... I know! The reason I posted this is because of the HOT cheerleader being crippled! PLUS the girl that likes me/ i like her is a cheerleader! :-

Viewing 15 posts - 15,151 through 15,165 (of 45,228 total)