Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,136 through 15,150 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #316071
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster







    Goldcomet is like that, but with dragons!Ask questions!

    Dragons r basically demons! I have a huge folder full of research on Dragons! Trust me thats the largest folder i have too!

    Demons are actually just fallen angels!

    How? Demons are possibly real, while angels are definitely fake...

    You are a true EPIC FAIL, without Angels, there are no Demons, just stop dissing the Christian Religion!!!

    Even though Christianity is the most fail religion ever created...Atheism is the way to go.

    Do you see me dissing you for being Atheist, NOO!!!!, thats the difference between us, I stay strong by relgion, whereas you have to critcize others, just to glorify yours!

    Atheism isn't a religion, idiot. Atheism is LACK of a religion.

    #316070
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Blah blah blah. I would quote what NP said earlier but it seems to have gotten deleted.

    LOL, it happens, Society is corrupting our Nation, nothing we can do but pray!

    #316069
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster






    Goldcomet is like that, but with dragons!Ask questions!

    Dragons r basically demons! I have a huge folder full of research on Dragons! Trust me thats the largest folder i have too!

    Demons are actually just fallen angels!

    How? Demons are possibly real, while angels are definitely fake...

    You are a true EPIC FAIL, without Angels, there are no Demons, just stop dissing the Christian Religion!!!

    Even though Christianity is the most fail religion ever created...Atheism is the way to go.

    Do you see me dissing you for being Atheist, NOO!!!!, thats the difference between us, I stay strong by relgion, whereas you have to critcize others, just to glorify yours!

    #316067
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Tdog: Nope. The Japanese did. (Covered up)Bmf: You were Bubba the Fish but you were slain by Leif Eri. the viking dude.Naruto: Nope. The rare Ujikuiopoopidoueswutagaataka ruled the world.Lux: No harm done 😉

    What was I farther in the past and when i came back (If i did) What was I?

    #316065
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, Esk, stop complaining about are religion, deal with it, I am sorry you are currently corrupted, but it is quite offensive to a lot of people!!!

    Then screw those people.

    #316063
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, Esk, stop complaining about are religion, deal with it, I am sorry you are currently corrupted, but it is quite offensive to a lot of people!!!

    #316061
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster






    Goldcomet is like that, but with dragons!Ask questions!

    Dragons r basically demons! I have a huge folder full of research on Dragons! Trust me thats the largest folder i have too!

    Demons are actually just fallen angels!

    How? Demons are possibly real, while angels are definitely fake...

    ESKURA!!!! Thats offending to me because I believe in god and that my Grandpap is still around but oly in heaven! STOP WITH THE RELIGION STUFF! ITS OFFENDING!!!!!

    You want me to stop telling the truth? OK then, I'll go ahead and start lying like you all...GOD IS REAL AND EVERYONE GOES TO HEAVEN.Now I am done lying.

    I am reporting u! Eskura I thought u were my friend! No wonder y u've sinned so early in ur life! THATS ONE OF THE DEADLY SINS!!!!

    #316060
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster





    Goldcomet is like that, but with dragons!Ask questions!

    Dragons r basically demons! I have a huge folder full of research on Dragons! Trust me thats the largest folder i have too!

    Demons are actually just fallen angels!

    How? Demons are possibly real, while angels are definitely fake...

    You are a true EPIC FAIL, without Angels, there are no Demons, just stop dissing the Christian Religion!!!

    Even though Christianity is the most fail religion ever created...Atheism is the way to go.

    #316059
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    Goldcomet is like that, but with dragons!Ask questions!

    Dragons r basically demons! I have a huge folder full of research on Dragons! Trust me thats the largest folder i have too!

    Demons are actually just fallen angels!

    How? Demons are possibly real, while angels are definitely fake...

    You are a true EPIC FAIL, without Angels, there are no Demons, just stop dissing the Christian Religion!!!

    #316058
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    You seem to be in an irritable mood today Esk.

    How it that irritable? He's just stating that narutopwns is stupd for belivieing in a figment of his imagination.

    For one, no religious arguements. And second I agree with everything NP said. Me and him both know the truth.

    You know what else? You both are idiots too.

    #316057
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Dang she was hot,and she still is! Just the freaking flu shot. Dang you freaking Mexicans! You ruin everything!Why don't you just leave us freaking Americans aloe,or atleast get rid of that freaking Swine Flu,your freaking killing our people,and you made a hot cheerleader get screwed up!

    Thats y I am telling Carissa who is a cheerleader that likes me that she shouldn't get the flu shot! OH and the swine flu shot cause autism in young children and teens!

    #316055
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster





    Goldcomet is like that, but with dragons!Ask questions!

    Dragons r basically demons! I have a huge folder full of research on Dragons! Trust me thats the largest folder i have too!

    Demons are actually just fallen angels!

    How? Demons are possibly real, while angels are definitely fake...

    ESKURA!!!! Thats offending to me because I believe in god and that my Grandpap is still around but oly in heaven! STOP WITH THE RELIGION STUFF! ITS OFFENDING!!!!!

    You want me to stop telling the truth? OK then, I'll go ahead and start lying like you all...GOD IS REAL AND EVERYONE GOES TO HEAVEN.Now I am done lying.

    #316052
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster






    You seem to be in an irritable mood today Esk.

    How it that irritable? He's just stating that narutopwns is stupd for belivieing in God. Also, Im a irritable cranky adult with no life!

    Yeah, he stated his opinion, we all have one, some are true, some arent, but Yoshi just likes to question people/start stuff, so ignore^^^

    Bolded=NP's opinion on God.

    double fixed.

    Triple Fixed

    #316051
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Dang she was hot,and she still is! Just the freaking flu shot. Dang you freaking Mexicans! You ruin everything!Why don't you just leave us freaking Americans aloe,or atleast get rid of that freaking Swine Flu,your freaking killing our people,and you made a hot cheerleader get screwed up!

    #316049
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    Goldcomet is like that, but with dragons!Ask questions!

    Dragons r basically demons! I have a huge folder full of research on Dragons! Trust me thats the largest folder i have too!

    Demons are actually just fallen angels!

    How? Demons are possibly real, while angels are definitely fake...

    ESKURA!!!! Thats offending to me because I believe in god and that my Grandpap is still around but oly in heaven! STOP WITH THE RELIGION STUFF! ITS OFFENDING!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 15,136 through 15,150 (of 45,228 total)