Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,121 through 15,135 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #316092
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    To us its a religion! To u it isn't end of story! I believe in the bible and all of its teachings! Leave god and us alone!

    OK, have fun with the old due in all your's imaginations!

    Naruto! Non-believers rn't worth our time! Leave him and his "satin" alone!

    #316091
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Lol, anybit of knoweldge, how funny, since you dont agree with us, we have a lack of knowledge, but since Yoshi Agrees with you, she is the smartest person Ever, thanks for showing your true colors Esky!!!

    Actually if you had any of the knowledge which he clearly stated you lack, its from me pointing out why he s saying this rap nd that yor arguments make no sense rather than just agreeing with him.

    First, speak in English, second, I honestly could care less of what you say or believe in, all I can and will do is pray for you and Esky,

    Again, that'll do absolutely nothing.

    #316090
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Notice the or, people look at Atheism differently, hence 2 definitions, Hence me saying OR!!!!!

    Notice in your post you said its still a religon despite being a lack of one.

    There is 2 perspectives, do you not understand that, your arguements make no sense ???

    #316088
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    To us its a religion! To u it isn't end of story! I believe in the bible and all of its teachings! Leave god and us alone!

    OK, have fun with the old due in all your's imaginations!

    #316087
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Lol, anybit of knoweldge, how funny, since you dont agree with us, we have a lack of knowledge, but since Yoshi Agrees with you, she is the smartest person Ever, thanks for showing your true colors Esky!!!

    Actually if you had any of the knowledge which he clearly stated you lack, its from me pointing out why he s saying this rap nd that yor arguments make no sense rather than just agreeing with him.

    First, speak in English, second, I honestly could care less of what you say or believe in, all I can and will do is pray for you and Esky,

    #316086
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    To us its a religion! To u it isn't end of story! I believe in the bible and all of its teachings! Leave god and us alone!

    #316085
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Notice the or, people look at Atheism differently, hence 2 definitions, Hence me saying OR!!!!!

    #316084
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Lol, anybit of knoweldge, how funny, since you dont agree with us, we have a lack of knowledge, but since Yoshi Agrees with you, she is the smartest person Ever, thanks for showing your true colors Esky!!!

    #316083
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster









    Goldcomet is like that, but with dragons!Ask questions!

    Dragons r basically demons! I have a huge folder full of research on Dragons! Trust me thats the largest folder i have too!

    Demons are actually just fallen angels!

    How? Demons are possibly real, while angels are definitely fake...

    You are a true EPIC FAIL, without Angels, there are no Demons, just stop dissing the Christian Religion!!!

    Even though Christianity is the most fail religion ever created...Atheism is the way to go.

    Do you see me dissing you for being Atheist, NOO!!!!, thats the difference between us, I stay strong by relgion, whereas you have to critcize others, just to glorify yours!

    Atheism isn't a religion, idiot. Atheism is LACK of a religion.

    Its rejection of religion, or non-belief of religion, therefore, its a religion!!!

    You're contradicting yourself, non-religion believing is a religion? Then that's religion believing.

    #316082
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster









    Goldcomet is like that, but with dragons!Ask questions!

    Dragons r basically demons! I have a huge folder full of research on Dragons! Trust me thats the largest folder i have too!

    Demons are actually just fallen angels!

    How? Demons are possibly real, while angels are definitely fake...

    You are a true EPIC FAIL, without Angels, there are no Demons, just stop dissing the Christian Religion!!!

    Even though Christianity is the most fail religion ever created...Atheism is the way to go.

    Do you see me dissing you for being Atheist, NOO!!!!, thats the difference between us, I stay strong by relgion, whereas you have to critcize others, just to glorify yours!

    Thanx naruto! U have taken the words right out of my mouth! I AM CHRISTIAN!!! I believe in it all! U don't because u only believe in Satin! I DON'T CARE WAT U BELIEVE IN! Leave our religion alone!

    I AM ATHEIST, I DON'T BELIEVE IN SATAN EITHER.

    U SAID U BELIEVED IN THE DEVIL BUT NOT GOD!!! SATIN= DEVIL!!!

    #316081
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    LOL, why are you so offended by this dude?

    He's not offendd, he's simply stating that its retaded to believe insomething that obviously is non exsstant

    Thanks for being the only person with any bit of knowledge, Yoshi.

    #316080
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster








    Goldcomet is like that, but with dragons!Ask questions!

    Dragons r basically demons! I have a huge folder full of research on Dragons! Trust me thats the largest folder i have too!

    Demons are actually just fallen angels!

    How? Demons are possibly real, while angels are definitely fake...

    You are a true EPIC FAIL, without Angels, there are no Demons, just stop dissing the Christian Religion!!!

    Even though Christianity is the most fail religion ever created...Atheism is the way to go.

    Do you see me dissing you for being Atheist, NOO!!!!, thats the difference between us, I stay strong by relgion, whereas you have to critcize others, just to glorify yours!

    Atheism isn't a religion, idiot. Atheism is LACK of a religion.

    Its rejection of religion, or non-belief of religion, therefore, its a religion!!!

    #316079
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster








    Goldcomet is like that, but with dragons!Ask questions!

    Dragons r basically demons! I have a huge folder full of research on Dragons! Trust me thats the largest folder i have too!

    Demons are actually just fallen angels!

    How? Demons are possibly real, while angels are definitely fake...

    You are a true EPIC FAIL, without Angels, there are no Demons, just stop dissing the Christian Religion!!!

    Even though Christianity is the most fail religion ever created...Atheism is the way to go.

    Do you see me dissing you for being Atheist, NOO!!!!, thats the difference between us, I stay strong by relgion, whereas you have to critcize others, just to glorify yours!

    Thanx naruto! U have taken the words right out of my mouth! I AM CHRISTIAN!!! I believe in it all! U don't because u only believe in Satin! I DON'T CARE WAT U BELIEVE IN! Leave our religion alone!

    I AM ATHEIST, I DON'T BELIEVE IN SATAN EITHER.

    #316075
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster







    Goldcomet is like that, but with dragons!Ask questions!

    Dragons r basically demons! I have a huge folder full of research on Dragons! Trust me thats the largest folder i have too!

    Demons are actually just fallen angels!

    How? Demons are possibly real, while angels are definitely fake...

    You are a true EPIC FAIL, without Angels, there are no Demons, just stop dissing the Christian Religion!!!

    Even though Christianity is the most fail religion ever created...Atheism is the way to go.

    Do you see me dissing you for being Atheist, NOO!!!!, thats the difference between us, I stay strong by relgion, whereas you have to critcize others, just to glorify yours!

    Thanx naruto! U have taken the words right out of my mouth! I AM CHRISTIAN!!! I believe in it all! U don't because u only believe in Satin! I DON'T CARE WAT U BELIEVE IN! Leave our religion alone!

    #316073
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Blah blah blah. I would quote what NP said earlier but it seems to have gotten deleted.

    LOL, it happens, Society is corrupting our Nation, nothing we can do but pray!

    Good luck with that, it'll do absolutely nothing.

Viewing 15 posts - 15,121 through 15,135 (of 45,228 total)