Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,106 through 15,120 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #316117
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Get a bible, read it, and then you can talk!

    I've read the whole thing, and it;'s a big load of crap!

    quoted for truth are you sure we aren't related esky? 😀

    #316115
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Get a bible, read it, and then you can talk!

    I've read the whole thing, and it;'s a big load of crap!

    I doubt you have read the whole thing, yet remebered it, I still havent read every exact page, which is why I go to church to learn more!

    #316111
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster







    To us its a religion! To u it isn't end of story! I believe in the bible and all of its teachings! Leave god and us alone!

    OK, have fun with the old due in all your's imaginations!

    Naruto! Non-believers rn't worth our time! Leave him and his "satin" alone!

    Thats not how you should look at it, they are worth it, you want your freinds to be in Heaven with you, which is Why I am trying to save them!

    It was me and Esky, and you said "they". I thought you hated me...

    Hatred is only an emotion, I want the best for everyone!

    *FACEPALM* YOU SAID YOU HATED ME! Oh god now I'm freain laughing... tonight is one heck of a night...

    freaking* and yoshi... this argument is pointless! Its a religion thing! GREAT! A war of religions is staring on BB!Naruto I agree too! All people get second chances!

    #316110
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Get a bible, read it, and then you can talk!

    I've read the whole thing, and it;'s a big load of crap!

    #316108
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wrong section.

    #316107
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Get a bible, read it, and then you can talk!

    #316105
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster







    To us its a religion! To u it isn't end of story! I believe in the bible and all of its teachings! Leave god and us alone!

    OK, have fun with the old due in all your's imaginations!

    Naruto! Non-believers rn't worth our time! Leave him and his "satin" alone!

    Thats not how you should look at it, they are worth it, you want your freinds to be in Heaven with you, which is Why I am trying to save them!

    It was me and Esky, and you said "they". I thought you hated me...

    Hatred is only an emotion, I want the best for everyone!

    *FACEPALM* YOU SAID YOU HATED ME! Oh god now I'm freain laughing... tonight is one heck of a night...

    I do, but overall, the hatred will end, its long term I think about!

    #316104
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster







    To us its a religion! To u it isn't end of story! I believe in the bible and all of its teachings! Leave god and us alone!

    OK, have fun with the old due in all your's imaginations!

    Naruto! Non-believers rn't worth our time! Leave him and his "satin" alone!

    Thats not how you should look at it, they are worth it, you want your freinds to be in Heaven with you, which is Why I am trying to save them!

    It was me and Esky, and you said "they". I thought you hated me...

    Hatred is only an emotion, I want the best for everyone!

    Yes! I do not take joy in seeing others hurt! And yes Yoshi! Its possible! Its a real place and since its real u can go there!

    Quoted for cake.

    #316103
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So then, where do we go when we die and where did we come from, HMMM??

    When we die, we are gone forever. We came from the evolution of apes into the homo sapien species.

    #316102
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster






    To us its a religion! To u it isn't end of story! I believe in the bible and all of its teachings! Leave god and us alone!

    OK, have fun with the old due in all your's imaginations!

    Naruto! Non-believers rn't worth our time! Leave him and his "satin" alone!

    Thats not how you should look at it, they are worth it, you want your freinds to be in Heaven with you, which is Why I am trying to save them!

    It was me and Esky, and you said "they". I thought you hated me...

    Hatred is only an emotion, I want the best for everyone!

    Yes! I do not take joy in seeing others hurt! And yes Yoshi! Its possible! Its a real place and since its real u can go there!

    #316100
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster






    To us its a religion! To u it isn't end of story! I believe in the bible and all of its teachings! Leave god and us alone!

    OK, have fun with the old due in all your's imaginations!

    Naruto! Non-believers rn't worth our time! Leave him and his "satin" alone!

    Thats not how you should look at it, they are worth it, you want your freinds to be in Heaven with you, which is Why I am trying to save them!

    Yes I do but they don't want to be saved! They have chosen their paths and let them be banished to the depths of hell forever since it is their choice! GOD if u can hear me please heed my plea! Take these non-believers and show them the error of their ways.

    Somehting just came to mind, ifyou don't believe in hell, is it even possible to go there?@Jaron - I don't want you to freakin PM me, god damn...

    1st thing FTW. I don't believe in the place, so it is impossible for me to go there.

    #316099
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster





    To us its a religion! To u it isn't end of story! I believe in the bible and all of its teachings! Leave god and us alone!

    OK, have fun with the old due in all your's imaginations!

    Naruto! Non-believers rn't worth our time! Leave him and his "satin" alone!

    Thats not how you should look at it, they are worth it, you want your freinds to be in Heaven with you, which is Why I am trying to save them!

    It was me and Esky, and you said "they". I thought you hated me...

    Hatred is only an emotion, I want the best for everyone!

    #316097
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    To us its a religion! To u it isn't end of story! I believe in the bible and all of its teachings! Leave god and us alone!

    OK, have fun with the old due in all your's imaginations!

    Naruto! Non-believers rn't worth our time! Leave him and his "satin" alone!

    Thats not how you should look at it, they are worth it, you want your freinds to be in Heaven with you, which is Why I am trying to save them!

    Yes I do but they don't want to be saved! They have chosen their paths and let them be banished to the depths of hell forever since it is their choice! GOD if u can hear me please heed my plea! Take these non-believers and show them the error of their ways.

    #316095
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    To us its a religion! To u it isn't end of story! I believe in the bible and all of its teachings! Leave god and us alone!

    OK, have fun with the old due in all your's imaginations!

    Naruto! Non-believers rn't worth our time! Leave him and his "satin" alone!

    Thats not how you should look at it, they are worth it, you want your freinds to be in Heaven with you, which is Why I am trying to save them!

    #316093
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    Lol, anybit of knoweldge, how funny, since you dont agree with us, we have a lack of knowledge, but since Yoshi Agrees with you, she is the smartest person Ever, thanks for showing your true colors Esky!!!

    Actually if you had any of the knowledge which he clearly stated you lack, its from me pointing out why he s saying this rap nd that yor arguments make no sense rather than just agreeing with him.

    First, speak in English, second, I honestly could care less of what you say or believe in, all I can and will do is pray for you and Esky,

    Again, that'll do absolutely nothing.

    ^Reasoning for my prayer

Viewing 15 posts - 15,106 through 15,120 (of 45,228 total)