Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,091 through 15,105 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #316184
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No proof for God?http://www.godandscience.org

    i just don't believe it :-

    #316180
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok, Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand! Darkus Turbine Hades 640G on my gate.

    #316177
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Name:Ash KetchumGender:Female... WAIT, I mean MaleGuardian Bakugan: PikaganTrap: Team Rocket was hired for the traps!Attribute: Electric...no, I mean HaosBio: Ash was only 13 as he set out to become the bakugan master, his goals and dreams had just started, and with Pikagan by his side, nothing can go wrong!

    #316174
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think he already did.

    #316171
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I will brawl… again! GC set, who goes first?

    #316158
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Every single thing that was prophesied (is that how you spell it?) in the Bible has come true.

    Yess sooners! So what now! Yoshi u see ur logic is faulty!

    #316157
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Yeah, we definatly need to start this over. LOOK AT NARUTOPWNS AND YOSHIPATROL'S ARGUMENT! We need to give everyone a second chance WITH NEW TEAMS. The problem with Kiohl's suggestion about people on the same time-zone brawl, but what if in the finals one person is in New Jersey and the other is in Washington?

    Well we kinda stopped arguing about that cra, not to mention it'd have been solved had he unblocked me form PMs...

    I blocked you so you want send me letters defending yourself!!!

    #316152
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I mean Washington State, sorry for not being specific.

    #316147
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Naruto and everyone: Don't delete your accounts! This can be solved and everything.

    thsi is wat I have learned! I have to go by it because its wat I believe in and when someone mocks u for that its very upsetting!

    #316146
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, we definatly need to start this over. LOOK AT NARUTOPWNS AND YOSHIPATROL'S ARGUMENT! We need to give everyone a second chance WITH NEW TEAMS. The problem with Kiohl's suggestion about people on the same time-zone brawl, but what if in the finals one person is in New Jersey and the other is in Washington?

    #316134
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Ah Yoshi ur keyboard! Anyways I am no longer in this war so say good bye in PM before I go! OH and I have to email ernie telling him about the deletion of my account!

    I will do the same, and I will most likely delete my account once my bakugan gets to sooners, sorry, just harsh religious comments were thrown at me tonight!

    Y must people be so harsh about religion! This all started because u said god wasn't real "WHICH IS A LIE"! He is there! Our lives have been planned out by him! Ernie and God I am srry for this fight! I will be departing from this site for good!

    #316130
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ah Yoshi ur keyboard! Anyways I am no longer in this war so say good bye in PM before I go! OH and I have to email ernie telling him about the deletion of my account!

    I will do the same, and I will most likely delete my account once my bakugan gets to sooners, sorry, just harsh religious comments were thrown at me tonight!

    #316124
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ah Yoshi ur keyboard! Anyways I am no longer in this war so say good bye in PM before I go! OH and I have to email ernie telling him about the deletion of my account!

    #316123
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Get a bible, read it, and then you can talk!

    I've read the whole thing, and it;'s a big load of crap!

    quoted for my opinion of truth are you sure we aren't related esky? 😀

    Fixed



    Get a bible, read it, and then you can talk!

    I've read the whole thing, and it;'s a big load of crap!

    Esky, don't make fun of it, it's certainly one of the longest fiction books I've ever read.

    Longest Fiction books,LOL, you sure are funny, I end it there!

    #316118
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Overall they look good ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 15,091 through 15,105 (of 45,228 total)