Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,076 through 15,090 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #316262
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    whats your favourite bakugan(s)mine are angelo/diablo preyas elfin and hades[img]http://mybanner4ae1eb9aacde7.jpg

    atmos.oh and i know you from the ub funkeys forum im iluvfallout123

    #316260
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC set! Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand! Darkus Mega Brontes 660G on my gate!

    #316259
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    do u like ben 10

    no

    #316254
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I can't believe I forgot this, but Gran Turismo 5. (When it comes out next year. :l)

    OH that looks like a good game!

    #316253
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC open, Hades! All Hades get an extra boost, so i get my boost doubled! But, I use Darkus Tripod Epsilon to chnage to Pyrus!!Me: 640+210x2=1060GYou: 600+130=730GCan you counter?

    #316250
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i would recomend ratchet and clank:a crack in time (when it comes out)

    I was looking at that one! I might get that one! ;D

    #316244
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You can win that one. Now it is your roll.

    #316240
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ah, I can't help there. I don't have that one D=

    #316231
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I did know but it is not anything related to cheese!

    #316230
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well, make use of Double Standing. Also, do NOT skip the battles. Lets say Klaus had one gate VS Chan who is at 2. Rub on Chan's bakugan, it will increase her Gs. If there's more than one gate in the field and someone is gonna double stand, make sure that you blow into the mic and make them jump over it, making sure to make them stand on the other card.Of course, these are tips for the DS version...

    #316215
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I actually won because Moskeeto has 740G.

    #316213
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    This is my worst day! MY FRIENDS TURN ON ME!!!! :'(

    Its just Eskura and Yoshi.

    They r my friends or WERE my friends! :-

    #316197
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hmmm, Narutopwns's entry made me lol and rofl.

    Thats gotta count for something 😉

    #316186
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    This is my worst day! MY FRIENDS TURN ON ME!!!! :'(

    #316187
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan brawl! Bakugan Stand! Darkus Core Steel Moskeeto 740G on your gate!

Viewing 15 posts - 15,076 through 15,090 (of 45,228 total)