Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,061 through 15,075 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #316359
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    normal rulesgc openneedles eyelost g power winsme -500g+0=500you -670g+0=670gcounter?

    #315129
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no i lose

    #315130
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    on the gate card

    #315144
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i'llability activate bright torchi get the power of the highlighted attribute

    #315224
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It is too late because the battle has ended.

    #315222
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    altair 500gbakugan brawl ventus cosmic ingram stand on your card 600g

    #316120
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ill start bakugan brawlventus altair stand on my card

    #316349
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I forgot to mention it.

    #316293
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Name:EFGGender:MaleGuardian:LongcatTrap:YotsubaAttribute:BlueBio:This is reply numbr 10Google Epic Fail Guy if you get none of this.

    #316304
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I forgot that part… but anyway it is too late. GC set!

    #316335
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I just checked, I get them back after the brawl. You win that battle.Abilit Activate, Hades Turbine! If my Turbine Hades stands and begins a battle, I gain 250G! Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan STand! Darkus Turbine Hades 640G on your gate! But now I get 250G for starting a battle! So I am at 890G+the gate bonus

    #316318
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well, I technically got all my Bakugan Back, so I activate Tripod Epsilon, Change to Pyrus!Me: 660+140=800GYou: 710+80=790GCounter?

    #316295
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC open, Green Drain(Q series card), All Bakugan lose 150 G-Power for each Green ability card in their owner's used pile at the start of the battle.Me: 660+120=780GYou: 710+0=710GThe bonuses are:P: 0A: 30S: 50H: 100D: 120V: 80Counter?

    #316278
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I beleive in both,if theres no god,no human(or something else created us),and if theres no devil,theres no place for bad people to go. So since this is not a Religion site,drop it and go sip some tea.

    #316263
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    u should get smackdown vs raw 2010

    more into UFC not wrestling!

Viewing 15 posts - 15,061 through 15,075 (of 45,228 total)