Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1,606 through 1,620 (of 1,655 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #286562
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    Try to guess Hint: It's not Ultimate Dragonoid

    #286151
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    I don't like Transformers.

    In Soviet Russia Transformers don't like you 😛

    #227687
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    Your being off topic in in your own topic :FACEPALM:

    #286535
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    The N00b Wars have taken this topic!!!

    #286500
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    BREAKDOWN!Cyborg Helios, Hades, Fortress, MetalfencerLeefram, Spindle, Fencer,FoxbatScraper.Klawgor.Altair.Wired.Hexstar, Grakas Hound, Brachium, GrafiasDarkhound.

    #286395
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    And I said I wasn't going to get involved in The N00b Wars, but BB is dead anyway…Listen to yourself, how is that not a misprint????

    #286318
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    How is a Haos pearl with a non-Haos attribute symbol, and a more metallic finish NOT an misprint, or new ST?

    #286135
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    I would call it marble :p The name Pearl is already taken, so it's a mass production error or a new ST, as for pictures I would like to see them next to a regular Pearl, and a couple more just for the hell of it X3

    #286102
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    Viper Helios and Elico

    #285006
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    I have added the pics of the Freezers to the starting post

    #282725
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    It could, but that's unlikly

    #282712
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    Scraper and Leefram don't come in Pyrus either

    #282228
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    misprints? What are you talking about... are you on drugs?

    If you don't know what I talking about: The Freezers an Cyborg Helios are not pearl misprints, but a new ST, there it's explained

    #282125
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    Of course the picture is old, but I didn't here about it being a new ST, as the Ebay auctions called them ''Pearl'', also does anyone have pictures of the Freezers of the like ST?

    #282084
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    How many were left?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,606 through 1,620 (of 1,655 total)