Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1,591 through 1,605 (of 1,655 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #292197
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    I agree. It is so dumb that tons of people buy every Ingram in the store and Every Shun's Evolution pack just to resell them for like $70!

    People that do that are called scraplers

    #291303
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    Every thing is exploited and over advertised these days, its like that movie where everybody stupid in the future…

    #288475
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    Well they won't all be in the same attribute in the show, but in these:Cyborg Helios: PyrusFencer: pyrusLeefram: AquosSpindle: HaosKlawgor: VentusScraper: SubterraFoxbat: DarkusIf you want it in a solid color or in the attributes they are in the show, get the TRU exclusive version, if your want solid Pyrus one, your out of luck for now

    #288838
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    I had a dream they made the original Hydranoid, oh wait that wasn't a dream

    #288875
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    k,aby ur right,it is in stores,all i know is that i will be receiveing the other version. ok? no more arguments

    Then no more BB, humans, or fun...

    #286927
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    The most epic day in Bakugan history is today!!!!!!!! :D!!!!!!!

    #283934
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    That's what makes them so awesome.EDIT: They messed up Infinity Drago from the Anime...

    More like throw it in a blender, melt it down, throw it the ocean, leave it their, and then they make a Bakugan, but they ran out of names...Also it's funny to here SN curse, mumble or get excited...

    #286158
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    Darkus Reverse Foxbat :3

    #285990
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    Newbs are teachable, N00bs are unteachable

    #267992
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    I not doubting it's pearl colored but, their different enough to be a new ST that is not a Pearl ST, as ST have names, or misprint that was a mass production error, either on Freezer or Cyborg Helios, it looks cool

    #285669
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    No the point is to announce and discuss the new ST, and then you came along and deny something that you own, and contribute to the problem your trying to solve, ironic isn't it

    #231462
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    I check the forum at least once a day, check my facts, share the views of the sight, good at cleaning up messes, and finishing things, loyal, most important I'm tired of The N00b Wars, and want to preserve BB the last great Bakugan forum.

    #267178
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    This topic is testament to how deleting the topics won't stop the arguing, The N00b Wars countinue…

    #273619
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member



    Switched mine a few days ago, here's the full size image:107kohy.jpg

    Darkus Nemus is awesome.And mine is pretty self-explanatory.

    ^this

    I second that

    #274073
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member



    I don't like Transformers.

    In Soviet Russia Transformers don't like you 😛

    In Soviet Russia, These jokes aren't made.

    That is off topic and lame On Topic: Devastator will pwn' you (I would have said ''Give Me Your Face'' ,but I decided I didn't want it)

Viewing 15 posts - 1,591 through 1,605 (of 1,655 total)