Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1,501 through 1,515 (of 1,655 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #306991
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    Brachium

    i agree with big bird, SM really did a horrible job with grafias and brachium. they could use more detail

    And their names are switched on the box, and their attributes are switched in the set

    does brachium have the diamonds?

    Nope

    Why all of you hate Spyderfencer!!!! It is my first (or second) favourite, together with Spitarm.I think there should be someone to kill the one who designed Brachium and Grafias!!! They look great in real forms, but in Traps they are crap!!!

    they have the same "real forms", the only difference being the attributes

    #306233
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    I never said he was FAIL, I said he was the one I voted for, also Brachium and Grafias are the only ones I said were FAIL

    #306224
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    If it has no g's it could be a prototype

    #306223
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    SM should produce shining silver (not MH one's) or gold Maxus Drago, Both with correct attribute highlight.If MD should be black, I think something like bronze attack is the best.

    ^ This

    #306222
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    Scaper, and he has the highest g's of any of my MH BakuganEdit: Where's this thread's MD counterpart?

    #306220
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    Spitarm, with Spyderfencer as a close second, also Grafias and Bracnium are FAIL

    #306218
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    Foxbat, Cyborg Helios comes in as a close second

    #305906
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    I was sad when I found out Bakugan was made by SM

    #305870
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member


    You are nineteen I am sixteen, and besides if you think it because it's not an evolution only because it's a SA, which was never stated, your ingnorant

    fixed, Swave. She's 19, just so you know.

    Yoshi is a he and is 10, he said it himself in a topic a long time ago, and Sooners confirmed he's a he

    #305844
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    You are ten I am sixteen, and besides if you think it because it's not an evolution only because it's a SA, which was never stated, your ingnorant

    #305840
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    They would have to revel it's a fake to, and the molds are copyrighted, and they have to wait a year before they can copy it to make a knock-off (a fake) and it's illegal to make one ahead of time

    #305824
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    No cursing, and no you didn't, you trounced yourself (This topic is dying faster than a cat on a freeway)

    #305819
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    Or how they have attribute symbols on them

    #305809
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    HA HA HA I'm not even going to reply to that

    #305736
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    Ingram's Evolution goes like this: Cosmic Ingram>Ingram>Boost IngramCheck the official site (I know their are a lot of screw-ups on their, but it is the official site, put their by the company who makes them, and until another official source confirms it to be a error, it's official

Viewing 15 posts - 1,501 through 1,515 (of 1,655 total)