Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1,486 through 1,500 (of 1,655 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #308002
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    Finally, and It looks more Aquos than Haos, but still it looks like a unique highlight, so if anyone wants the game, but doesn't want this Naga, I'll spilt

    #307999
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    Most of what I was going to say has already been said, but I will say this:The official name for Translucents is Lytes

    #307991
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    Scorpion, yeah Scorpion

    #307990
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    The main way I identify them is this:Grafias: Two Diamonds on the side pinchers, a triangle on the top pincher, and and the blades are like grasshopper legsBrachium: Two lines on the side pinchers, an snake belly like design on the top pincher, and the blades look like blades

    #307600
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    I was looking for one word names, but those are alright

    #307502
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    the seller also has this neon ventus onehttp://cgi.ebay.com/Bakugan-Ventus-Transparent-Myriad-Hades-750G-only-1_W0QQitemZ220492965900QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item335667a80c

    Also a Haos lyte one



    Seems that all Ventus Myriad Hades have g-power equal to or higher than 750g...Does anyone notice that the Darkus one is uncomplete?

    Maybe it's a new ST?It is? What's missing?

    The highlight...see the pattern on its body...But I wonder why the highlight on the head is not missing...

    #307500
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    Always have been

    #307493
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member


    the ones on the back of the bakugan trap

    Those aren;'t loose at all on mine...In fact, they're kinda too tight.

    ^ This

    #307475
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    They will rerun all of S1, and start S2

    #307052
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    I updated Friday with Deka

    #307022
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    Because otherwise it would just be one word posts

    #307019
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    Just got MD...Swave, the packaging was correct, it said Brachium was Haos, which he is, and Grafias was Aquos, which he is.

    But their attributes are switched too, find some screen captures and compare them to see what I mean

    #307017
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    Yes but I also said their attributes were switched

    #307004
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    Ben that version isn't in the show, is it? He said he's doing it as it looks like in the show. >_>

    I have never seen the show version made, and would like too

    #306995
    Profile photo of Swave
    Swave
    Member

    Darkus, it looks cool, and the best Bakugan have their Attribute as Darkus

Viewing 15 posts - 1,486 through 1,500 (of 1,655 total)