• Admin replied to the topic Happy Christmas in the forum Strategy and Tips 17 years ago

    ?? what do guys mean “santa doesn't exist??”

    Santa dosn't Exist,if you belived in him, sorry to say he's not real..

    Wow, Nova. Harshest I've ever seen you. Seriously, it is. THis makes you slightly awesome.

    Thats kinda mean…

    Mean how? I said he's awesome, how exactly is that mean?

    No i mean that you said “This makes you slightly awesome”Sure it was a…

    [Read more]

  • Yoshipatrol replied to the topic Happy Christmas in the forum Strategy and Tips 17 years ago

    ?? what do guys mean “santa doesn't exist??”

    Santa dosn't Exist,if you belived in him, sorry to say he's not real..

    Wow, Nova. Harshest I've ever seen you. Seriously, it is. THis makes you slightly awesome.

    Thats kinda mean…

    Mean how? I said he's awesome, how exactly is that mean?

    No i mean that you said “This makes you slightly awesome”Sure it was a…

    [Read more]